Sign in to follow this  
protek

New motherboard ... bad

Got new motherboard, installed and acted like a troubled child on crack. Had to install old one so at least it gives me bad cut like it did the day I got it.  :lol:

My "NEW" Motherboard came with glue all over it like it was pulled from another machine. Did I get a bad mobo from another machine?

Second machine, new motherboard! Placed order months ago and am sitting here with .... um, something heavy on wheels that makes a conversation piece! LOL!

Don't know what I have to do besides send it back and eat more on shipping AGAIN.

I have lost more money and time on these machines than it was worth it.

I appreciate all the help you all in the forums have offered and Ken's hard work. You are all nice people but as far as the cutters go, they are junk. I'm glad you lucky people got ones that work. More power to ya! ;)

My experience has been long, stressful, and financially impacting.

I am more than upset at this point than you could possibly imagine. Yes, I did loose the client Ken because the machine does not work. Thanks for the help but it was in vein.

Paul 

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Something is not right. Is the motherboard secured with the plastic clips to keep it from shorting out on the bottom panel?

It is possible the new motherboard is bad, or even used if it already had glue on it. I will get another on the way.

Guest rvgraphixs

was this fixed ? it was the motherboard?

He sold the cutter to Fivestar... I'm sure he'd be glad to comment on how it cuts.  ;D

Guest fivestar

I can tell you that the cutter I got from him cuts better then mine.  I honestly don't know why he couldn't get it to cut properly other then maybe it was because the shipping tape was still on the cutting strip.  I noticed that as soon as I opened it and thought......hhhhmmmm wonder if this could of been his problem.  I removed it and hooked 'er up and she cut like a Jim Dandy.

I'm glad firemalt didn't buy it.  ;D ;D ;D J/K my friend.

Guest fivestar

Nope, on this one it was a clear tape like packing tape over both the cutting strip and felt tip, the one you're referring too.  On my original it was masking tape over them.

I know this is an old topic but this is funny ;D  That poor guy felt bad after reading this I beat :-  hopefully he did so he could learn something ;D

Guest fivestar

This machine is still the cutter I use daily.

wow!  you must have gotten it cheap huh?  I am copying all files over to one file now all that was on the disk.  The extra file is real large it has six minutes remaining and I am running a quad core intel etc etc.  We will see how it goes when I go to send it hope you have broadband.............

now it says 20 minutes and this is the file your looking for.  We will see might have to send it to you snail mail I will get back in a few minutes./

Guest fivestar

I gave $200.00 shipped I believe was the cost... As for the file, that's no problem...I've waited this long.... ;D Yes I have broadband BTW.

Wow... at first I thought he was back for some more action.

David... I still consider that cutter as MINE, but in your defense you gave me plenty of time to make the purchase, lol.

Guest fivestar

Wow... at first I thought he was back for some more action.

David... I still consider that cutter as MINE, but in your defense you gave me plenty of time to make the purchase, lol.

LMAO......Yes I'd have to say I gave you ample time to purchase it.  It's still running like a brand new one.  ;D