FatDad

anyone recognize this pic

is there anyway to test and see if the computer and cutter are online with out making a design and trying to cut it?

I just type in some simple text like your name or test or something......then try to cut it.

Better off taking your time and set it up right. Take care of the family first, it'll still be there when you get back. :huh:

great advice knob! whatever you do fatdad, don't miss the boys ball game!

bb

alright i got i so samples cutting to just try and figure it all out.  What force is everyone using?

I use 100 sometimes, 70 sometimes. Depends on the type of vinyl. Congrats on getting it set up.

congrats fatdad and i have some transfer tape i could spare for ya if you wanted to run out to pv later just a suggestion...

too bad you didnt figure this out last month when we had the flood.  I bet a pic from the centennial of J.O.D surrounded by water would have been sweet

... No kidding that would have been awesome hate to say it but i'll have more chances in the future

didn't know my jedi mind skillz were so strong that it would flood again the very same year thats  a first for me....

http://www.qctimes.com/