FatDad

anyone recognize this pic

:huh:;D:) after not seeing an update on the FedEx tracking site since friday i was getting scared.  Looked this morning and the update said it was on the truck for delivery.  WOO HOO!!! so far so good

Guest fivestar

Ken mine never came with the precaution sticker and I am demanding my $$$$ back.  I may get hurt from not reading the precautions, like sticking my finger under the blade when it's moving.  :huh:;D:)

Ken mine never came with the precaution sticker and I am demanding my $$$$ back.  I may get hurt from not reading the precautions, like sticking my finger under the blade when it's moving.  :huh:;D:)

The problem with the stickers is that the people that need it can't read anyway. Is that why Ken left it off of yours? JK :)

im going to take pics of each stage of this put together is anyone cares

Guest fivestar

The problem with the stickers is that the people that need it can't read anyway. Is that why Ken left it off of yours? JK :)

Read?  I thought it had pictures, that's why I wanted it.  :);D ;D

Ken mine never came with the precaution sticker and I am demanding my $$$$ back.  I may get hurt from not reading the precautions, like sticking my finger under the blade when it's moving.  ;D:) :)

:huh:

I may get hurt from not reading the precautions, like sticking my finger under the blade when it's moving.  ;D ;D :)

I was wondering why it hurt my finger every time it started to cut. :huh::)

heres a pic of everything laid out

IMG_0388.jpg?t=1213209934

and heres one of the stand put together. you kinda have to figure out where which screw goes where but if you have a little logic you can figure it out.  BTW anyone know where i can get some transfer tape quick?  im in area code 61244.  I realized that i hadnt ordered an duh on my part.

IMG_0390.jpg

Oh, that brings good memories  :huh:

I remember me assembling mine.

Hey dont forget to ground your cutter (with the thin black supplied cable).

Joe

i see a ground cable but i dont see anything in the instructions about what to do with it

Go behind your cutter, then under it, there is a screw with something to hold the cable. It is in the right hand if you look from the back part of the plotter. Attacth on part there and another to any of the stand's screws.

Joe

alright i got the ground taken care of. tiem to start the rest.  anything else i should know?

Make sure the little white wheels behind the carriage (little black box) are sitting on the track and not in front of the track.

alright im installing everything right now and i have a question.  I plan on buy i new puter in the next few months.  It sounds like i will still have to use teh old to do the cutting due to signblazer only being allowed on 1 puter.  any suggestions as to what i should do when i get the new one?

signblazer is asking me to install its driver, should i?

signblazer is asking me to install its driver, should i?

Yes, and make sure the USB cable is not plugged in while you do this. Then, once the software is installed, plug the USB cable in.

alright im installing everything right now and i have a question.  I plan on buy i new puter in the next few months.  It sounds like i will still have to use teh old to do the cutting due to signblazer only being allowed on 1 puter.  any suggestions as to what i should do when i get the new one?

SignBlazer can only be activated on one computer at a time, but you can transfer it if you upgrade to a newer computer.

alright time to play with SB to get my first cut.  It sucks tho cause i have to pick my daughter up in 15mins from daycare then i have about an hour to play with it till my sons ball game

Guest fivestar

Pick the daughter up but skip the son's ball game, there's more important things to do.  :huh:;D:)

Pick the daughter up but skip the son's ball game, there's more important things to do.  :huh:;D:)

yeah as you can tell im gonna be late getting her and im a coach on the team so lets see if i can pull any strings. 

is there anyway to test and see if the computer and cutter are online with out making a design and trying to cut it?