jfought

signware hiuse sucks

I got almost my whole order from Fellers next day! Pretty good. But 3 items they didn't have in their closest warehouse, so they'll be shipping the rest of the stuff from Kansas, so it should be here tomorrow or the next day.

I think next time I will try Ordway for vinyl. Their prices are better, and they told me free shipping and I could have it next day too!

they told me free shipping starts @ 75.00 not to sure all my orders have been over 200

Ordaway is free shipping after $100.00, but every order I make is over that so it works out for me, I am gonna try fellers next time as they are local & jfought says they will match prices.

i just told them that SW has it for xamount and they said no problem.

i just told them that SW has it for xamount and they said no problem.

I think I will try that next time, since their prices are kind of high, yet they are super close to me. Both Ordway and Fellers are close! Fellers has a great selection, but I like Ordways prices!

Guest Schramm

I have ordered a ton of stuff through them and yes there has been some problems as you would have with any company that deals with that much shipping however they have always made it right, right away.  Good luck but I am sure that it will end out ok if it hasnt already

I went online to get a catalog from them the next thing I know they are calling me, trying to sale me their cutters. I told them I have a cutter they wanted to know what kind. Thats when they told me I made a bad choice on a cutter and said that I could return it and buy one of theirs. It was along drawn out call and I finely had to tell him that I was not interested that I liked my new cutter and didn't need this sales pitch. Well its been 2 weeks now and still no catalog so I guess I made him mad. My friend next door called them they tried to do him the same way and he put them in their place. Told that guy what another guy said to me and all he wanted was a catalog. Well he got his in 2 days. I guess its becasue I am female been there done that many times.

Oh and I am new at this but I go through and read all post on this forum.

Nancy

sorry to hear about the problem with SW. my first order got all screwed up with them, but a phone call seemed to straiten it. i ordered again and no problems. might just be certain people there that are useless. LOL. i did order some specialty vinyl from Paper Street Plastics and I have to say WOW :D Awesome product and insanely fast. :huh: i think im gonna try ordway next for regular vinyl.

I just ordered some vinyl from USCutter. It is supposed to be here by Friday. Anyone else tried ordering vinyl from here yet?

I am sure several people have, because it seems to be selling alot. Both the OraCal, and the budget import brand.

they told me free shipping starts @ 75.00 not to sure all my orders have been over 200

On the topic of Fellers... I have to say... I absolutely love em. I kinda hate that they've done a 180

I use three distributers:

USCutter for Vinyl

Beacon Graphics for tools and odds and ends

Pioneer Supply for everything else. - Transfer tape, substrate, magnets etc.  A lot cheaper, no sales tax (tax exempt) and no shipping!!