jfought

signware hiuse sucks

i am totaly new to all this and i love it. thanks for all the help guys and gals.

just placed my first order today with signware house(bad idea). ordered the starter bundel pack. in this pack you were supposed to get 6 roll of orical 651, 2 rolls premask 6" 12", 2 -3" squigges, 1 training dvd, 1 vector graphics cd, and 1other graphics cd all this for 250.00. not to bad of a price. when i got it, it had all the stuff but the premask it was sample rolls. so i called them to ask why they sent sample rolls, and they told me i would have to talk to customer service to solve this problem. so after 2 days of calls i finally got to customer service. they told me that these packages are put together with whatever they have on hand and that the picture they have advertised does not mean anything. so me being upset said that they are legaly responsible because they it advertised with 2 full rolls of premask and that my lawyer could make them give me the right stuff. their response was... you will have to talk to my supervisor and she out me into the voice mail of her supervisor and that is the last i have heard.

i hate getting ripped off but you live and you learn.

I would hope Signwarehouse would make it right.  I wouldn't give up on it, until you get full rolls, not sample rolls.  I'd be calling first thing tomorrow.

Guest Terry

I quess I have been lucky with them, or you have bad luck with them. Most all my vinyl is off ebay sellers.

Guest sciondrgn

I always order from Sign Warehouse,, Shipping is fast and customer service is super fast when I have had to deal with them.. They even messed an order up when I ordered some Blue 651 Oracal and they sent 751 instead. Being honest and told them and they told me not to worry about it and let me keep the 751 without paying any xtra.. 

They've always been nice and friendly to me

I too have had very good luck with SignWarehouse!!  That's why I suggested trying to contact someone Monday.  If an error ever occured (VERY SELDOM) they promptly took care of it.

I get most of my vinyl through them. Never had a problem.

Wow sorry to hear about your problems with SW. I bought my first stuff from them and had great service as well. I have since found places that would be cheaper with free shipping and a local place but I would order from them again.

I ordered a roll of pre mask and the roll did not work it wasnt sticky and was supposed to be high tack. I called and had a roll at my door in a couple days. I just told them i didnt think it was sticky they said it might have been a bad roll and sent me another and let me keep the first. That was pretty cool of them.

Call back and maby you will get someone different that is more willing to help.

Ive read complaints about them on the T shirt forums but ive only used them twice but that whole deal seems highly misleading i almost bought that kit back when i got my cutter

Hey-

I'm sorry to hear you've had a problem with SW. 

I too have made several purchases from SW.  On my first order (through ebay) I had payment issues with their PayPal automation/checkout process (I use a Mac and Firefox wouldn't allow me to follow their step ny step instructions to complete the payment properly for some reason).  Anyway, I called their customer service department and was very impressed with the effort they put into getting my order processed (read: very helpful).  Since then, I have placed several order with them and have been quite satisfied with the products and the service provided.

I am not a spokesperson for them, just a satisfied customer.  The customer service people I spoke with (politely and patiently) are:

Taffy Delgato (CS Mgr)

and

Marylynn Loyd (internet Sales)

Perhaps you can send them the copy from the ad and specify what you want as compared to what you received based on that copy.

Just a suggestion-

Kev

I don't think I"ve ever had better customer service than from SW....they even called me to make sure that I got the order ok.

IT is entirely possible that ONE person made a mistake...and the OP had the bad luck to get hold of someone who was having a bad day. I don't judge an entire company by one incident. By that logic, my 3 negative feedbacks (out of 1500+) would put me on somebody's s*** list.

update:

called them 3 times a day for the last 2 days and talked o lisa my area customer rep. and sandy another sales lady. both have been helpful but seem to be hitting a brick wall with the managers( so they say). i have been more than polite with everyone i have talked to. i am ging to try one more time tomorrow. i am going to ask for the manager in the customer service dept. and see what she can do.

i set up an account with fellers and orderway today. fellers is local to me and has pretty good prices plus i can get it same day.

just want to thank everyone for their input. i really like this site you all have been more than helpful.

again THANK YOU.

dropped sw and went to fellers and have not a had on problem. and they are fast.

got a call from sw today and they are going to send me replacement rolls

ORACAL 651 24X10 WHITE                         

ORACAL 651 24X10 BLACK                       

ORACAL 651 24X10 RED                           

ORACAL 651 24X10 KING BLUE                   

ORACAL 651 24X10 YELLOW                   

ORACAL 651 24X10 DARK GREEN               

RTAPE CONFORM PREMASK 12 X 10 

this is after we reported them to the BBB. imagine that it was also shipped express today.

I love the BBB it's a last  resort but it generally  gets stuff done that otherwise weren't  going to be resolved.

Its a shame you had to resort to that but sounds like it got something done. I haven't had problems with them but thinking about trying Fellers because everyone on here seems to like them.

I usually order from Signwarehouse, and have never had a problem, they are actually really great! But I ordered from Fellers yesterday, just to check them out. Their prices are a litle higher, but they gave me free shipping and I should be getting my stuff today. Well, most of it. 2 rolls of vinyl will be late since they had to ship them from Kansas.

Amber

fellers price matches as long as they can see the price. i do it all the time. we have a supply shop of theirs about an hour from us so we pick almost all our stuff up the same day i love it now waitning and if we have to wait it isn't more than a day or 2.

how did you go about contacting the BBB about them? they recently screwed me for a whole bunch of money and are not willing to do anything about it.

just got the BBB.com and fill out the complaint form. it takes just a little while but it does work. good luck. as you see it does work.

they didnt ship the banner i ordered, and they lost my order at first ( took a month to get it) then they didnt ship the unit as agreed which resulted in a $40 brokerage fee on my end... when i contacted them they basically said that its not their problem.

i hope you get your stuff. i have used the  bbb 2 different time different companies and have gotten what i was supposed to get

i have made a few orders from them and they have all the stuff to my door in no more than 2 days. or they have it in the warehouse. and i can pick it up the same day.

I got almost my whole order from Fellers next day! Pretty good. But 3 items they didn't have in their closest warehouse, so they'll be shipping the rest of the stuff from Kansas, so it should be here tomorrow or the next day.

I think next time I will try Ordway for vinyl. Their prices are better, and they told me free shipping and I could have it next day too!