Benr98

What does your user name mean??

Guest gracewriter

Ralais,

I started a link in the Mature Audience section for you to tell us what your user name means.

Here's the link:  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,7848.0.html

Now don't disappoint us and be sure and show up and let us know, as some of us will be highly disappointed if you don't.

P.S JoCamaro, I had to take a moment to myself when I heard of the tragic ending of one of America's finest Bow ties :'(  Damn its a harsh world we live!   ;D

Dan

I know Dan!!! I think it was lack of interest from GM. How did the Mustang survive? It is sad to see a car with such a history and long time production just die like that. What do you think about the new Gen?

GM is just a bunch of MORONS!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry that's all I can say about it.

Plus I cleaned that up from what my husband REALLY said!!  ;D  ;D

GM = General Morons?

GM = General Morons?

LMAO!!!! Joe you just made Myron's day!!!! HE LOVES IT!!! YES, GM= General morons!!!  ;D

GM has made ALOT of mistakes in the past and they probably will again in the future!!  Like, what ever happened to Oldsmobile???

LOL

Hi Myron, Im glad I made you laugh  ;D

Jenny, Oldsmobile was just that mobiles for old people. They were not too appealing. LOL.

Hey, Myron had a 68 Cutlass convertible and from what I hear it was awesome!!  ;D  ;D

Yeah, old Oldsmobiles rock, but newer ones lacked something, they were just plain.

Olds 442 were awesome and Olds GSX

But then, what happened? They became grandpa's car.

Joe

LOL Joe, I don't know what happened.

When Henry Earl was designing Oldsmobile that's when Olds was at the height of their day.

Didn't he go and head Buick at one time?? Than Buick took off and Olds died??  ;D

What part of Colorado Kev? I grew up in Fort Collins...

Hi Troy,

Sorry for the delay-

I live in Erie... you know, driving north from Denver, it's a little past Odd, but not quite to Creepy?  Fort Collins is up north of that...  :lol:

- K

Can't get to Denver without going through Erie, can't say I ever stopped there though...no offense! Hell Denver is probably at your doorstep by now anyway, I haven't been there in years...

Can't get to Denver without going through Erie, can't say I ever stopped there though...no offense! Hell Denver is probably at your doorstep by now anyway, I haven't been there in years...

Heh- None taken!

From my front door, I just take I-25 south- I can be in Lo-Do, parked, and in Coors field within 30 minutes (it helps when I can ride my two-wheeler in though).

I went with tservice First name Tim my day job is servicing x-ray equipment thus tsrvice.

People call me Core, short for Cori......and i like the sun (core of our universe) so it stuck around....

Someone gave me a graphic and asked me if I could transfer this, so I just used it as my forum name.  Kinda goofy, I know!  :huh:

Not my real name but it's my second best friends name. I'll let him explain, excuse the typo's his paws are a little big for the keyboard.

This is me! I have a cousin named Sherman, we go way back!

:huh:

Thanks to all the new ones who added what their user name means.

This has been a fun thread....and it's always interesting to find out just how you picked your name

THANKS AGAIN.

Jenny

Okay Jenny... I guess I've made you wait long enough.

FireMalt

Fire = my career as a firefighter

Malt = short for maltese cross, which is the badge of a firefighter.

A little history about the maltese cross:

When a courageous band of crusaders known as the Knights of St. John, fought the Saracens for possession of the holy land, they encountered a new weapon unknown to European warriors. It was a simple, but a horrible device of war, it wrought excruciating pain and agonizing death upon the brave fighters for the cross. The Saracen's weapon was, fire.

As the crusaders advanced on the walls of the city, they were struck by glass bombs containing naphtha. When they became saturated with the highly flammable liquid, the Saracens hurled a flaming torch into their midst. Hundreds of the knights were burned alive; others risked their lives to save their brothers-in-arms from dying painful, fiery deaths.

Thus, these men became our first firefighter and the first of a long list of courageous firefighters. Their heroic efforts were recognized by fellow crusaders who awarded each here a badge of honor - a cross similar to the one firefighter's wear today. Since the Knights of St. John lived for close to four centuries on a little island in the Mediterranean Sea named Malta, the cross came to be known as the Maltese Cross.

The Maltese Cross is your symbol of protection. It means that the firefighter who wears this cross is willing to lay down his life for you just as the crusaders sacrificed their lives for their fellow man so many years ago. The Maltese Cross is a firefighter's badge of honor, signifying that he works in courage - a ladder rung away from death.

Very cool Firemalt!

DakotaGrafx came from one of my helpers - We have a Birman cat that doesn't care if humans exist unless you open a computer or other electronics . . .Then "Dakota" apears from nowhere to help when least wanted.  It started with Dakotasden2 on Ebay (My acount as opposed to my wife and my general account.  then a Web site I haven't done anything with since using for Ebay pics and stuff Dakotadeals to the latest incarnation DakotaGrafx . . . Its Generic enough. My wife and I ran S&S Electronics for 10 years - didn't really work for the new graphics intrest!

post-2774-1298652627421_thumb.jpg

post-2774-1298652628729_thumb.jpg

Mine came to me when swamp gas exploded from the nothern hemosphere, reflecting from the glare off of a bald mans head which burned my eyes as I was bitten by a foreign spyder which gave me spider like strengths which I taught to Arnold during his training day at golds gym on a Tuesday during the holocost of the carets on harvest day last year after candle wax fell apon a termite who was chok n on a splinter smaked his head off of tolet paper that was on a role then tomato started to ketchup with me I seen daisy freakn with goofy as Mickey told me to call myself one Graphic System.

And that is my story which I am sticking to !  :huh:

Ok So I guess I should share mine as well. Very simple - I customize cars, trucks, and motorcycles...Anything and everything really. Im at two cruises a week plus every show I can find, so I'm kind of addicted  :huh:. I have to lower pretty much everything I touch so the nickname evolved from there. I actually run an imported german europlate on my vdub with "LOWONE" on it. Not very exciting but there you go. LOL

P.S. - In case anyone is wondering, I use Slainte a lot. Gaelic - Literally translated as "to your health" it is the best possible thing you can wish for someone else.