Benr98

What does your user name mean??

I couldn't check out your website, there was an error message.

How did you get into vinyl, after a career like that??

well the most ive ever gotten in one night hummmmmm let me think i want to say 7 or 8 but they were all local i did a 100 mile radiouse the reason i got out of it was 1 it was getting to be a cut throat business and the banks didnt want to pay the 450 a car and also there was others getting into it wanto to charge 350  and also it was ruining my marriage and also i wanted to go into private investigation work so i went to school for it and the damn insurance is out ragiouse that is why the private investigators charge you 400 bucks to find some one and 75 bucks an hour and 45 cent a mile so i got tired of the whinninhg bull shit that people were doign about the prices i was charging and i told them to go find some one that will do it cheaper and they couldnt i was the cheapest one and got tired of all the domestic crap like cheating spouses  and mess so i been interested in k9 training whole family is either lawyers judges  or police officers deputys or us marshals or us customs or dea agents or secret sevice in the counter feit part so i thought about dog training ive seen so many dogs in action so i went to school for it and now i am a certified police k9 traininer i can train people or dogs and one of my friends up in new york has a k9 business when 9-11 happened he was swomped with the us government doing search n rescue at 2800 bucks per dog for only a 8 hour a day and i seen the money he was making and thought well damn i need to go to school for it also and i went  aND my one uncle has his own business in pennsylvainia doing commercial sand blasting on building sky scrapers so i bought a sand blast cabinet  back in 2006 was messing around with it  buying the stecils from the craft stores and got tired of it so i found uscutter and bought a pcutter this year on may 20th 2008 and omg it is additive ive just done 5 mirrors and one piece of glass omg so addictive  as far as my web site and data base goes you will have to go to www.riskmanagementgroup.org and click on continue as we are up dating my security certificate 

Guest Terry

How much$$$$ for a trained Shiloh?

Guest gracewriter

Woe, repodon....

makes it a lot easier to read if you break your paragraphs into a few pieces.  I've been following this thread, and am interested in what you have been saying, but to help me have an easier time reading what you write....Make your large paragraphs into several smaller ones....and don't worry if they are "grammatically correct" cause no one here gives a flying sh*t.  We just want to be able to read them.

I mean, this is the nicest way I can muster to ask you to help me read what you are saying, (I am dyslexic which makes it hard, but most readers on forums also suffer from---holy sh*t that's a really BIG paragraph).  Again, I am interested in what you have to say and want to know more as you just opened a whole new world for me I never knew anything about.

....and by the way, in my youth I owned a proces service with a friend, I could tell you stories about being a skinny young pretty thing going into the highest crime areas in my city, even served one or two murderers.  They seemed nice enough, just surprised someone like me who was the one who found them--then of course later I'd hear things like, "You went WHERE?!? and served WHO?!!   Like what did I know? I was young and full of compassion for everyone.  Ah, the innosence and bravery and stupidity of youth.  

Oh, and by the way, I did some PI work too, without a license.  Some of my fondest memories and would still LOVE to do that today.  Talk about exciting work!  You never know from one minute to next if you can run fast enough or drive fast enough to get out of a bad situation.  And believe me, I'm not a "tough cookie" never was, just had a heart full of trust and compassion.  I'm older now, but am still that kid who believes in the fundamential goodness of most people, even the ones who seem like bad people.

Ok, back to the grammar.  When I keep losing my place as I try to read one line of text to the next in really long paragraphs, well, it sort of makes my eyes cross.

I love this forum and the people on it, they have become my family in a short amount of time.  You've landed on a great caring community<---and Jenny has more patience than most of us, she is a kind soul with a big heat and a brilliant intellect--and of course a good mother which should say it all.  

So do us a favor and break your paragraphs into a few paragraphs  so we all get to enjoy your posts.  

Bienvenue! (means welcome in French)

Grace.

WOW Don, I know I wouldn't want to deal with all the domestic issues you would have  to put up with.  But it sure sounds like your life has been full of a 'on the go' life that's for sure! 

Other than the website, do you do sandblasting and ??  Your mind must be always going!!  Geez your life makes mine feeling like it's been sitting still!!  :thumbsup:

Grace, you are just to sweet, thank you for those kind words!!  Oh and btw..CONGRATS on becoming a 'red' member now..over 500 posts...wooo hoooooo.

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

Oh and btw..CONGRATS on becoming a 'red' member now..over 500 posts...wooo hoooooo.

Jenny

What?  There a red member thing?  So you get rewared for being gabby?  I knew I loved this place for a reason.  Thanks Jenny for being who you are and noticing my "red" promotion, I'll bet you remember all your friends birthdays and anniversaries, too. You're so thoughtful.

Yep when I checked whos on, at the bottom of the main page I noticed your name in "RED"..wooo hoooo.  You are now considered an official gab!  :thumbsup:  :lol:

I remember MOST special days, but I do miss some from time to time...LOL.  You are a sweetheart!! Thanks

Jenny

what my younger brother use to call me

Thanks for popping in and sharing Jimbob.  I have enjoyed finding out how people choose their user names!!

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

Yep when I checked whos on, at the bottom of the main page I noticed your name in "RED"..wooo hoooo.  You are now considered an official gab!  :thumbsup:  :lol:

I remember MOST special days, but I do miss some from time to time...LOL.  You are a sweetheart!! Thanks

Jenny

OMG, I get it!  I'm a super Hero now!!!  I always wanted to be one of those!

Don't mean to bust your bubble Grace, but you don't get any super powers with that, no invisible plane, no cape, no nothing, other than your name in 'Red'  :-  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Have a great night.

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

Don't mean to bust your bubble Grace, but you don't get any super powers with that, no invisible plane, no cape, no nothing, other than your name in 'Red'  :-  :lol:   :thumbsup:

Have a great night.

Jenny

OMG you crack me up!!!

lol sorry grace i appologies to all my mind goes faster than im typing

and to whom it was saying about my life on the go all the time  you betcha im always on the go and always thinking about how to make money all the time me and my girl friend we get into it alot about me wanting to make money and thats all that on my mind not even the word sex  oops i dont got time for that if i can make me a dollar 

and grace i am a process server as well and sham on you for doing pi work with out a lic can we say u.p.l unlawful practice of law hummmm up to  $65,000 fine and poss 10 yrs in prison

here is his  new address 903 waterless drive and that is his tag on that vehicle it will be $150 you can pay it threw pay pal or send me the check thanks 

and yes grace this is a bunch of great people ive ever been on a forum

OMG IM SO VERY SORRY I HIT THE WRONG BOX I PUT SOME BODYS ADDRESS OMG IM SO VERY SORRY damn it i need to do one thing at a time sh-ttttttttttttt sorry to all who reads the forum again i appologies to ALLLLLLLLLLLL

BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS !!!!

Ohh by the way I bleed Navy and Orange !!!

:thumbsup: Down

Guest gracewriter

shame on you for doing pi work with out a lic can we say u.p.l unlawful practice of law hummmm up to  $65,000 fine and poss 10 yrs in prison

Well, thank goodness it was over 27 years ago.  The only penalty I got back then was a cop scolding me (surveillance), then he asked me out on a date.  But I was a licensed process server.

grace your not that old  27 yrs ago my foot your only about  18 or 19 the oldest 22 and thats good  about lic process server and  hummmmmmmm he asked you out on a date why didnt you go he might have taken you to krispy cream donutes

Guest gracewriter

Thanks for the compliment, I think.  Back then I never heard of Krispy Cream, we had "Mister Donuts"

K, Been awhile since this thread has been updated so hear go's.

Are you ready?........... Its to do with my love of Cars.

The end!...

Hehe, No. More so its revolved around the whole kustom culture scene.. Oldskool Cars, bikes, Rods etc

P.S JoCamaro, I had to take a moment to myself when I heard of the tragic ending of one of America's finest Bow ties :'(  Damn its a harsh world we live!  :)

Dan

Guest gracewriter

I'll have to post mine in the "mature audience" section.    :thumbsup:

Ok,now I'm thinking of all kinds of things ralais stands for....

Don't think too hard about it or we might have to more YOU to "mature audience" just for thinking about it.  :D;)

Guest gracewriter

Don't think too hard about it or we might have to more YOU to "mature audience" just for thinking about it.  :D;)

That's why I couldn't say it out loud.  But it still doesn't form a sensical sentence.  Hum....

Pretty self-explanatory for mine. Of course, he wasn't fooled for long. Then again, by the time he caught me I'd introduced the old fart to the wonderful, world-wide, internet, and games. He was so hooked he didn't have time to worry about what I was doing. It was a pretty great ride while it lasted. Decent money, nice benefits, private office, a secretary, and lots of time to play on line. And to think, I just walked away from all that. Some of us don't know when we've got it made. LOL!

Now I"m popping over to MATURE AUDIENCE to check out Ralais explanation.