Benr98

What does your user name mean??

After seeing some interesting user names and because I'm having a slow day, I have to wonder...just HOW did you choose your user name???

Thanks for entertaining me today!!  ;D

Jenny

'benr98'  is a play off my last name and I was sitting in front of a Window 98 computer!!  :thumbsup:

PS..I think I have a really good idea how 'Terry' got his name though!!  ;)  ;D

Guest Terry

My real name, nothing to hide. And computer forensics genius... try to hack me and I GOT YA!!!!! :thumbsup:;)

when my son made a character of me for his wii he named it Fat Dad its just kinda stuck from there.  Im not sure if i could ever use it as a business name though even if i do like it

Guest fivestar

Mine comes from a video store I used to have Five Star Video Plus.  Damn been a few days since I seen that in writing.  :thumbsup:

Mine is my domain name obviously..... Before this, it was routesmith... well I'm a network engineer, at least I thought it was neat.

As you can probably tell by the state of my website, I should stick to networking and leave the webpages to a professional. lol

Wayne

Anchor Tattoos, large forearms and sometimes... that's all I can stands and I can't stands no more :thumbsup:

haumana: n. Student, pupil, apprentice, recruit, disciple.

I'm a jack of all trades, master of none - basically I'm a perpetual student in everything I do.

Jenny - did you get my PM?

Well, the system wouldn't let me register the knickname my wife calls me.  Said something about profanity or something...  :thumbsup:

So I just went with SJ (South Jersey) and my first name.  Real original, huh

Way back when there was a video game called Roscoe Mcqueen FireFighter Extreme. So my kids started calling me FireFighter Extreme guess it stuck.

Guest Terry

Well, the system wouldn't let me register the knickname my wife calls me.  Said something about profanity or something...  ;D

So I just went with SJ (South Jersey) and my first name.  Real original, huh

LOL,  ;):thumbsup:

Guest Terry

I don't see Firemelt yet ;) but we can guess.  :thumbsup:

Guest gracewriter

When I fist started writing my book I had to register on a publishing forum.  So I picked that name because I figured it'd be by the grace of God if I ever finished it let alone got published. :thumbsup:  I stopped writing around the time I bought the cutter because I needed to start making money sooner than the amount of time it's going to take to finish it.

My name Jose, friends call me Joe, I drove (and wrecked) a 1975 Camaro so JoeCamaro I am.

JC

Mine is a longstanding gaming name I use. Its always either Polarkiss or Polarhug. 

Basically started a loooong time ago when I had an "Ice Tank" in City of Heroes and it has stuck from there.

Plus it fits my arctic situation.

Guest Terry

Mine is a longstanding gaming name I use. Its always either Polarkiss or Polarhug. 

Basically started a loooong time ago when I had an "Ice Tank" in City of Heroes and it has stuck from there.

Plus it fits my arctic situation.

You have at least 5 different game names, I seen them. :thumbsup:;)

Grace, that's so neat that you are writing a book!!  I once thought about it............but never had the patience to stick with it.  Atleast with vinyl, you see progress and results SO much faster.  Even though writing a book is rewarding as well.  If you ever get it done, I want a copy!  :thumbsup:

Jenny

Ok than!!!  ;)  So they page ya, 'BK to design, BK to design'  :thumbsup:

It's been a long day, does it show??  ;D No answer necessary.