Benr98

What does your user name mean??

Everybody tells me I'm an a$$hole

I figured they can't all be wrong so

ace = #1  +   hole 

number 1 a$$hole :thumbsup:

Hmmmm...well you don't seem to be one on this forum!  :thumbsup:

I actually try to be civil on the forums

I'm not sure if it's my attitude or my actions that make people think that I'm an a$$

I call it like I see it and a lot of people dont like to hear the truth and I am blunt about most things

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Next thing you know they'll be doing a rap song about Mr. K. or is that just K.

PLEASE ... anything but rap  .. jeez , what is this world turning into for me . 1 thread I get compared to Wacko Jacko & now rap music  ... whatever I did wrong , I apologize  :D

PLEASE ... anything but rap  .. jeez , what is this world turning into for me . 1 thread I get compared to Wacko Jacko & now rap music  ... whatever I did wrong , I apologize  Grin

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D;D ;D :)

I agree no rap  :)

First initial + last name.  Super original.  The kids at school call me Mr. Green.  However, my wife refuses.  Hmmmmmmm I wonder why. 

Remember the movie "The Net" where the woman had her identity stolen and had an online friend named CyberBob help her out? I helped out a friend years ago when she was being stalked online (literally) and she gave me the name - my name is Charlie, but I used to go by Chuck.

Charlie

When I first started this forum I EXPECTED to be "DAZZELD" with all your talents....AND I WAS/AM!  So Dazzel Me sounded appropriate.

Will be back soon

Dazzel

Hey Dazel , I remember teasing you when your member name was Buddy ... so you changed it to Dazel ... right BDC :thumbsup:;D

Guest Schramm

Mine is very simple, I just took all the letters of my last name put them together and that is it!  Slick huh?!?!?!

Ironic that I start finding all kinds of folks from West Virginia - A YEAR AFTER I MOVED from there!! I lived 35 - 40 miles from Mabscott for several years. In a little spot on the map called Oceana (Wyomiing County).

Charlie

Hey Charlie all my family came from Wyoming county (Bailey) i guess you know the rest. My wife was raised in Mullens and Oceana.  Small world  :rolleyes:

How far are those from Weston ( 20 miles south of Clarksburg ) ?

By the way Charlie i did a couple jobs in Oceana last year one for an attorney and one for the store and restaurant right before you get to where you turn to Baileysville on the rt. I also did the Cellular one before they was bought out by Att.  Dan

Hi Rodger Mabscott Beckley area is about 115 miles from Weston (that's Lewis county isn"t it) Oceana is about 25 miles from Mabscott Or about 140 from Weston. I have done signs in your area in Phillipi,Buchannon,Elkins etc. when we did Allegheny power signs

Hey Scott ,

Yes it is Lewis county . You ever get in the area , contact me & I'll buy you a beer  :rolleyes: . I know where Beckley is , my Mom's people live there . I have family in Elkview , Clay county also.

Rodger

Aries = Birthmonth+age,dang I started from aries49 to now on the internet.LOL I started out a cyberbabe outgrew that nick..

I'm a Nuttt ( Click Click ) I'm a Nuttt ( Click Click ) Soooo I'm CrAzY

Told a Doc one time I thought I was CrAzY! he said

Your not CrAzY because if you where CraZy you would not know you where CrAzY, so since you know your CraZy your Not!

He don't know me very well. Do He !

NutttSo

Mine means notta, just the first corny thing that come to mind when I registered.  Wish it were something else now.  :lol:

mine's not as extravagant as everyone else's.  jheyne = JULIUS HEYNE  alway's hated the name julius.... thanks mom & dad for giving me a name that I would be torutured with my entire childhood.  Got sick of being called various forms of the first name and had all my friends call me by my middle name.  Allen, but everyone calls me "big al"  used that as a moniker for a while, until someone pointed out to me that bigal  kinda looks like i'm a chick that can swing both ways.  :lol: