nonabelle

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!

June 4 is the 155th day of the year (156th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar.

Year 1962 (MCMLXII) was a common year starting on Monday

June 4, 1962

First Candu reactor powers Canadian homes

In Rolphton, Ont., the first Candu reactor begins producing electrical power.

The NEWSWEEK cover of the June 4, 1962 issue featured Scott Carpenter's Mercury mission, the second American orbital manned flight into space.

see,lol u know ur deep. now that's what i'm talking about :huh: grace is in the house yall! lol

fm, todays is nonabelle's bday, are you going to do your thing or not?  :huh:  :huh:

hehe, i was just thinking about that. u know the fireman stripper oopss, i mean firemalt. lol

i'm up for the show, just let me know what time the fireworks start so i can get my margherita. he he

Guest gracewriter

June 4 is the 155th day of the year (156th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar.

Year 1962 (MCMLXII) was a common year starting on Monday

June 4, 1962

First Candu reactor powers Canadian homes

In Rolphton, Ont., the first Candu reactor begins producing electrical power.

The NEWSWEEK cover of the June 4, 1962 issue featured Scott Carpenter's Mercury mission, the second American orbital manned flight into space.

see,lol u know ur deep. now that's what i'm talking about :huh: grace is in the house yall! lol

Your crack me up.  Takes one to know one :huh:

Guest gracewriter

. u know the fireman stripper

Huh? OH, now, I'm going to enjoy this party...

Hau'oli la hanau! = Happy Birthday

Hau'oli la hanau! = Happy Birthday

thanks u haumana, that sounds so nice and revigorating :huh:

Guest gracewriter

Ok, I actually waited until an acceptable hour and just poured my rum and coke and am ready for some beef cake.  So when's the show start?  Been wait'n all day!

Guest gracewriter

Maybe we should PM him...

Guest gracewriter

Well, I guess I have to pack it in for tonight.  Just disappointed I'll have to wake up in the morning and didn't get that show.

Happy birthday, ma ami, and many wishes of future tales to be told.  Suffice it to say, this day on June 4th, 2008, I got to be a part of the celebration of your arriving on this planet in 1963, and I am honored--even though we didn't get our 'show."

Stay sweet, and when I announce my own birthday, I expect you to show up (even if firemalt doesn't)

Bonne Nuit!

Gracie

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday   

Happy Birthday 

Happy Birthday     

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

I took your birthday off ! (woohoo)............ ok it was a rain day........but I was happy   :huh:       

Happy Birthday Sheila !

Guest gracewriter

I don't know about you Nonebelle, but that last post makes me want to jump on a plane headed to Southern england!

Happy Birthday, Girl!

well, i guess firemalt didn't want to perform for us tonight. it sure would have been nice. but i still had a funfill birthday celebration with u guys on this 4th day of june 2008. thanks everybody for all ur birthday wishes, u sincerely made me feel special. this is a great forum.

gracie, thanks girlfriend i really had fun. joe, u rock, jenny, thanks even tho there was no show. lol fivestar, i know ur ready for anything, but ain't going for nothing. thanks everybody, i really did have fun. God Bless and goodnight.

until the next celebration(gracie) june 28 everybody be easy and stay strong. :huh:

Happy Birthday!!

Mine happens to be today..... June 5th!

:thumbsup:

I'll bet yours wasn't 1962

Guest Terry

Happy birthday to everyone.  ;D:thumbsup:

Just remember mine though... Jan. 3rd.  ;)