Hi all,

I'm looking for a rigid material to cut on my Graphtec CE 5000.  Specs say it will cut up to 10mil.  Graphtec told me I could cut thicker, if it goes thru the rollers, if I cut multiple times.  I would like a material that would not bend, or be difficult to bend at, say, 10 inches high and 8 inches wide?  I could do smaller dimensions if that's how to make it work.  Foamcore would work, at least at the normal thickness, which is usually 1/4 inch, but my rollers can't feed that thickness.

I realize this may not be possible with the cutter, but was hoping someone had some success working with something.

Thanks!!!

Guest Terry

1/4 foam core? good luck with any cutter. :huh: I would not do that damage to any cutter.

Actually, what I meant was I can't do 1/4 inch.  So my question is what's out there that's rigid, but thin? 

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Guest gracewriter

Maybe mylar but I haven't read anyone having any success cutting it with 45 degree blades.  I still haven't gotten around to trying to cut mine yet with the 65 degree blades I ordered but was told it may cut better with them.

Sorry I can't be of more help.