PBear

You all are GREAT

Hay All

My name is Kris; I'm in sunny Southern California.  I have a refine mh721 cutter, it took some time to get it up and running, but it works great now.

I was layed off from my Architectural Signage job this past January; where I was a project manager for 9 years. 

Anyway, I've benn reading your post on different categories and have a lot of respect for the members here, it's a shame more business don't run this well, I mean when someone needs help, every body jumps to help them either with ideas or instructions.  I hope there will come a time when I will be as knowlegabe as you and help also.  I do have a vast clip-art collection, BUT can't access it nearly a fast as some of you. 

You all are GREAT!!!

Hi Kris

Welcome to the forums! Im sorry to hear what happened to you and your job. I hope to see some of your work and you will helping others in no time, you will see.

Joe

Welcome aboard Kris,  many including myself have discovered what a wonderful place this is.  I couldn't agree more with you, in regards to 'to bad companies can't be run like this forum'.  For sure we would all have great success!!

I too am looking forward to seeing some of your work, whether it's simple or complex.

Jenny

Welcome to the site... congrats on the purchase... glad you found our little hidden treasure.

First rule of the forum... you don't talk about the forum.  :huh:

Guest Terry

Hi, welcome.  :huh: Kris guy or girl? just checking for firemalt... Guy has issues man.  :huh:

welcome,and thanks. We are all great..I agree. The only thing greater than our greatness,is our humility. And Ken is the GREATEST of them all.

Hi, welcome.  :huh: Kris guy or girl? just checking for firemalt... Guy has issues man.  :huh:

LOL!!!!  :huh:

Welcome Kris,

Welcome to the board, congrats on the cutter i have heard MANY good things about it.

Please ask any questions and we will try our very best to answer them.

Wayne

welcome,and thanks. We are all great..I agree. The only thing greater than our greatness,is our humility. And Ken is the GREATEST of them all.

I try damn hard at least....                :huh:

Welcome aboard, Kris!

:huh:

Kris is a lady,according to the profile. I knew a Kris once...it was short for Kristen. I also knew a guy named Kris,short for kristofer. I don't think he was born with that name...it was his stage name. And I'm not 100% sure he was actually a guy. But,that's another story.

Welcome to the gaggle.

isn't that what you call a group of Geese?

Kris is a lady,according to the profile. I knew a Kris once...it was short for Kristen. I also knew a guy named Kris,short for kristofer. I don't think he was born with that name...it was his stage name. And I'm not 100% sure he was actually a guy. But,that's another story.

that makes me wonder if Joe's name is really "Joe"?!?! :huh:

Thank you for the wonderful welcom,

Kris is short for Kristine, fireguys are the greatest, maybe even a notch above the guys from LAPD... hahaha

Guest Terry

that makes me wonder if Joe's name is really "Joe"?!?! ;)

Josephine. :huh:

Guest fivestar

I wonder if Joe is a jalape

Guest Terry

Ken got it, so do I. That guy is my favorite, so is the old man one. I Keal you!  :huh:

Guest fivestar

Silence!  I keel you.

I lead a very sheltered life. This has gone way over my head.

Guest Terry

YA.... Laugh at me.... Hows it feel for once.  :huh: ???