Guest gracewriter

It's a boy! Need a name!

How about "JAWS". A good warning to other dogs that he is not to be messed with. :)

Guest gracewriter

How about "JAWS". A good warning to other dogs that he is not to be messed with. :)

I knew I could count on you, slop, to come through with something I NEVER would have thought of.

Have you apologized to your mother yet? :)

I love this forum and everyone in it!

Guest gracewriter

He looks like a "Dawg" to me

Dawg

:);D ;D :) :)

Guest gracewriter

Why is it all the guys want this pup named after them? :-  Ok, not all the guys but most of them? :);D:)

Guest gracewriter

Ozzy

I knew you'd pick something adorable, Ken.  :)  I mean any guy who goes to the trouble of putting a special mix of goodies together to feed a family of Raccoons, I would expect nothing less. :)

Guest kenya

I'm not a good one for names.

I named my first horse Mister. My neighbor still laughs about the time I yelled for him.....

"MISTER MYERS". She just new my husband was in trouble-lol

He sure is a cutie!! Go with your instinct, like Jenny said. 

He really does looks like a Rudy.

Guest gracewriter

He really does look like a Rudy.

Ok, but don't tell nonabelle  Shhhhhh :) :)

It's looking like I'm going to have to give him a few names as he seems to like them all.  Mister Rudy Keynokie Muneco, de la O'Hares but not necessarily in that order. :)

He really does look like a Rudy.

Ok, but don't tell nonabelle  Shhhhhh :huh: ???

It's looking like I'm going to have to give him a few names as he seems to like them all.  Mister Rudy Keynokie Muneco, de la O'Hares but not necessarily in that order. :huh:

LOL, i just saw this post. u guys r crazy. well if it has to be rudy oh well, that's what we will call him. lol  ;)

It's looking like I'm going to have to give him a few names as he seems to like them all.  Mister Rudy Keynokie Muneco, de la O'Hares but not necessarily in that order. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with multiple names. My black & silver mini schnau is Miki 'Ihilani, and my salt & pepper / silkie mix is 'Ahina Pa'akai. I usually call Miki "puppa" or "bug-a-boo", and 'Ahina is usually answers to "Miki" (because she thinks that Miki was invited to some kind of doggie party and wants to come too), "Beanie" (because it rhymes with 'Ahina), or "Spanky" (because sometimes she is just sooooo naughty that "Spanky" just seems like a naughty dog name). I call my dogs everything but their real names. Doesn't really matter a whole lot being as they both have very keen hearing, but practice selective listening every day.  ;)

I vote for multiple names!!!

Guest gracewriter

Wow, that's a lot of names!  Lately we've been calling him Tati, (Tah-Tee (accent on both syllables) ).  It's after a zippy little dog in my favorite movie.  It's also the name of the French director of the movie.  Pretty cool.  He seems to like it.

Guest Terry

Pure breeds have a minimum.... Three names. Our one show Shepherd we had was named Little Katrina Piper, they use part of the mothers name and part of the fathers.

Pure breeds have a minimum.... Three names. Our one show Shepherd we had was named Little Katrina Piper, they use part of the mothers name and part of the fathers.

True that. Miki's 'registered' name is actually Firdrak Rock Pearl. Kind of stupid, so a new name she got. I say give him a fun name, like the bulls used for the PBR stuff. "Little Yellow Jacket", then you can him jack. I think if you give me a human name, you treat them more like a little person rather than the pet dog. I know my two are my little two are family and not just pets  :thumbsup:

Everybody calls me HEYYOU.........Hey you go get coffee, Hey you clean up the mess, Hey you get outta here......... Name him after me :thumbsup: