Guest gracewriter

It's a boy! Need a name!

Guest gracewriter

This is the newest addition to our family.  Got him today.  He's a Yorkie.  Wanted one for 20 years.  Had to put a bell around his neck so we don't step on him.  And no he doesn't have green eyes, just don't know how to adjust the color.

Here's a few names I was thinking about so far.  If you have any ideas for a name, please post it, or let me know which one of these you like.

Spike

Rudy

Odie

Bruno

Woodstock

Those ears crack me up!  My hand's not that big, his head really is that small.

Thanks!

post-0-12986520101796_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986520113522_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Terry sounds good, my wife says I'm a dog.  :)

Guest gracewriter

So that's what you look like.  Pretty cute, no wonder why she took you in!

Terry sounds good, my wife says I'm a dog.  :)

well,she would know

well, why don't you ask the dog? I named mine Fred because he looked like a Fred and he said he liked it.

Spike is so cliche....I would mark that one off. I like Rudy...that way you can call him Rudolph when you get mad at him. Just like my mom always called me by my full name when she got mad at me.

This is the newest addition to our family.  Got him today.  He's a Yorkie.  Wanted one for 20 years.  Had to put a bell around his neck so we don't step on him.  And no he doesn't have green eyes, just don't know how to adjust the color.

Here's a few names I was thinking about so far.  If you have any ideas for a name, please post it, or let me know which one of these you like.

Spike

Rudy

Odie

Bruno

Woodstock

Those ears crack me up!  My hand's not that big, his head really is that small.

Thanks!

razor, mister, basso, keynokie

Guest gracewriter

Keynokie?  Explain please. :)

Keynokie?  Explain please. :)

there was once a old man who lived around a neighborhood, and he always called happy dogs keynokie, i don't know if there's a meaning but i have always thought about that when i saw a small frisky dog.  and as a matter of fact no matter what the dogs' real names were they always responded to it with excitement even if they weren't the friendliest. ummm

Guest gracewriter

pronounced Kee-know-kee?

Guest gracewriter

yeah, that's it key-noke-key

Sweet!

yeah, that's it key-noke-key

Sweet!

i know. i love it. i always loved that name althought i have a male yellow lab whose name is pepsi. and a female small house dog whose name is daisy. the naming decision was not mine to make alone so... but i have always wanted to name a dog that. anyway call keynokie, keynokie and see what he does, does his eyes (sparkle) (another dog i had got hit by a car saving my childs life).  :)  somehow i knew u would like it.

Guest gracewriter

looks like a gizmo to me :-)

Cute!

Although Rudy and Keynokie are growing on me.  I guess I'll just have to ask the dog and get back to you.

I like Rudy!! He looks like a Rudy, don't he??  :)

Guest gracewriter

Thanks Jenny.

Rudy came to me in the pet store.  I really wanted a girl, but they didn't have any we could afford.  Always wanted a girl yorkie and call her Ruby.    Even thought about waiting for a girl, just so I could call her Ruby.  Then, Rudy came to mind for a boy.  By the time I left all the staff were calling him Rudy.  Still, I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted to call him.  Hence,  here I am asking for more ideas.

Sometimes I find that your first instinct is the best!!!  No matter what you name him, give him a big hug from me, he is purely adorable!!!

Jenny

PS...he still looks like a Rudy!!  :)

Guest gracewriter

Sometimes I find that your first instinct is the best!!!  No matter what you name him, give him a big hug from me, he is purely adorable!!!

Jenny

PS...he still looks like a Rudy!!  :)

Thanx Jen

It's the ears that got to me, they're bigger than his head and stick straight up in the air.  Plus, zero down and financing made all the difference!  I will definately give him a big hug  and be sure and let him know it's from his Aunt Jenny!

Guest gracewriter

no jenny, he looks like a keynokie :) he is adorable isn't he.  :)

Ok, he's gonna have to have two names, a first and second and we'll call him both.

Guest gracewriter

I'm just wondering when he's gonna pee.  Been here for hours and no sign of leekage.