Sign in to follow this  
Guest Meg Eckman

Software issue

Guest Meg Eckman

I have a US Cutter MH 721. I had to purchase the vinylmaster software since signblazer is no longer supported.

I'm ready to cut my project but it's saying no USB connected. The USB is connected as I was able to do a test cut

with the new software and use the signblazer to cut something that I saved previously. Any help would be appreciated.

On 6/11/2022 at 7:25 AM, Guest Meg Eckman said:

I have a US Cutter MH 721. I had to purchase the vinylmaster software since signblazer is no longer supported.

I'm ready to cut my project but it's saying no USB connected. The USB is connected as I was able to do a test cut

with the new software and use the signblazer to cut something that I saved previously. Any help would be appreciated.

Take the time to register. It's free, and then you will not need to wait for one of the volunteer moderators to review you your post.

If you've successfully cut from SignBlazer, there really was no need to purchase VM. You should check into the connection/communication section of the VM software, and make sure that you have the correct COM PORT selected. If what's designated in VM does not match match the port number that Windows has assigned, then VM is basically sending the signal to the wrong port.

Please let us know which version of Windows you are on, and which version of VM you purchased.

Have you tried to go back and cut your design via SignBlaser?

Could simply be the setup in SBE,  Vinyl master might be looking at a different USB port in settings, go to cut setup and check it is on the correct cutter, I sometimes have to click mine back on to the correct one, it might be the same physical usb you are plugged into, but these hubs are virtual hubs to the software. 

Hope I'm making sense here 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this