Hi

I've bought an used machine Liyu TC631 but the owner had lost the cutting software.

Does someone know where I could get it, as the maker doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for your response.

I've tried SignBlazer but....

I've had many problems when importing picture from Illustrator either .eps or .ai. I succeeded maybe when exporting in Illustrator 8 format... but the only thing that happened when trying to cut this picture is that ... an old file of the previous owner of the machine (which must be kept in internal memory?) has been cut !

This software cannot manage .svg format too. Too bad! Good point: your config advice worked at first time for connection !

Regards

Philippe

The maker of SignBlazer also does not exist anymore. Jerry Bonham is deceased, and the program was left as-is (abandonware) with whatever bugs or glitches existed at the time.

Download Inkscape, and play around with that for your .eps work, and SBE should behave with those files.

You got the machine to work, to cut, so my mission is done. You're welcome.

The cutter is a very simple machine, and SBE works best with a very basic .eps file. 

If I'm exporting or saving in Illustrator, I will always have it save backwards to Illustrator 8, or an earlier version. Saving/exporting to any version newer than that become problematic for SBE.