Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amanda

VM Cut V.4, Vectorizing/Cutting

Guest Amanda

I am pretty new to Vinyl cutting and I am having issues when trying to cut an image. When vectorizing and contour cutting the image it is not including the design thats on it in addition to lettering. I also am not trying to cut the background of the image and its capturing only letterd and a square background/ out line of the whole image.

How can I get it to trace and include all parts of the design? I've played around with a bunch of setting in the vectorizing and contour cut options but nothing is working. 

Thank you in advance. 

Change your contour outline to a different color, and just color that color. 

3 hours ago, Guest Amanda said:

I am pretty new to Vinyl cutting and I am having issues when trying to cut an image. When vectorizing and contour cutting the image it is not including the design thats on it in addition to lettering. I also am not trying to cut the background of the image and its capturing only letterd and a square background/ out line of the whole image.

How can I get it to trace and include all parts of the design? I've played around with a bunch of setting in the vectorizing and contour cut options but nothing is working. 

Thank you in advance. 

After vectorizing the image, delete the raster portion, that is why the box 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this