xdesign305

Font ID Help!!!

no clue. have you done your due diligence and trolled dafont.com or other font sights?

I tried, no luck, it's a very stylized font, the 'R' and 'E' are unique, did a photoshop edit to isolate them by themselves, came up with a few close matches, but not this exact font.

Who asked you to do this? If it's a business client, where did they obtain it from? Sometimes, the best way to track down a font is to go back and contact the original graphic designer. Graphic designers are a trip, their world is filled with strange and unique fonts.

33 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

I tried, no luck, it's a very stylized font, the 'R' and 'E' are unique, did a photoshop edit to isolate them by themselves, came up with a few close matches, but not this exact font.

Who asked you to do this? If it's a business client, where did they obtain it from? Sometimes, the best way to track down a font is to go back and contact the original graphic designer. Graphic designers are a trip, their world is filled with strange and unique fonts.

Its a new client of mine. They don't have the original art file. I was thinking of having them reach out to whoever did this art.

26 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

Closest I could find is Callahan. It appears to be a brush stroke version of what you.

https://www.dafont.com/callahan.font?text=Precision&psize=l

Yes I saw Callahan is the closest. I would just have to clean it up and not make it look like a brush stroke.

thanks for your help!!

Callahan Brush is correct --  Precision's original graphic artist probably cleaned it up for them (you can still see some artifacts of the brush strokes if you look closely).

If you only need this single word, it wouldn't take too long to node edit and obtain the sharper edges.

Don't forget to send money to the font creator Weape Design for their COMMERCIAL license -- this is not for 'personal use' so you should be paying for it.