nutster44

Help vectorizing a logo...Please

Hi there,  you guys have always been able to help me with logos before. I am attaching a bank logo and I was hoping someone could help me vectorize it so I can make it larger or smaller and also there is a white background or box around it that I need to get rid of...Any help would be appreciated....Thanks..

PVNB.png

The best option would be to have the bank give you the original artwork to play around with.

Short of that you're going to have to recreate that logo. Trying to trace it will not produce good results. Find the font and manually trace it. It tracing won't be hard, just a little time consuming.

With that said, have you tried to create a vector version yourself yet, and if so, what do you need help with? Or by help, are you hoping someone will just do it for you?

The bank should have the ability to provide a vector .eps version to you -- ask their marketing department manager.

It doesn't have to be an .eps, i can be any kind of vector file - .svg, .ai, even a .pdf would be more helpful to you.

If you're willing to pay $10 for it, then you can hit up the Vector Magic website. There's an online edition that's $10/month, but it will allow you to upload the image and see what it would look like after their engine has vectorized it. It's a free preview. If you like what you see, then you can subscribe (for a month), but it will allow you to download the file in a few different vector formats.

Thanks haumana, I had forgot about vector magic, it has been a long time since I have tried that...Thank you very much