Tommy D

cheapest place to buy Oracal 651?

any word on when it will be listed?

Oracal might be listed by next week. We are still trying to setup the rack system to have a place to put the stuff. Out of 24 pallets, only two have been stocked on the rack system as of today. By the end of the week the racks should be up and other pallets broken down and placed on the racks.

Not sure about transfer tape that works well with 631, but I may get to try out some R-tape with it soon.

Sweet!  Wondering if USCutter is going to offer 631 in 50 yd rolls as well (at least some of the basic colors to start)?

Ken, is that something you can drop ship until you start carrying this size as well?  Would it carry the same $9.99 shipping cost that is on your site?  Would love to seeing some pricing on 24 x 50yd rolls.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Sweet!  Wondering if USCutter is going to offer 631 in 50 yd rolls as well (at least some of the basic colors to start)?

Ken, is that something you can drop ship until you start carrying this size as well?  Would it carry the same $9.99 shipping cost that is on your site?  Would love to seeing some pricing on 24 x 50yd rolls.  Thanks.  :angel:

I think we will offer the 631 in 50yd for basic colors, yes. We will also be able to drop ship in a week or so, and the flat rate should still apply.

At this time we will only be stocking the 24" widths, but we will be able to drop ship 15" if needed, and on down the road if we have enough demand, we may decide to stock it here as well.

my sign supply guys says the 15" outsells the 24" 3 to 1. Just a thought,Ken and Marcus.

my sign supply guys says the 15" outsells the 24" 3 to 1. Just a thought,Ken and Marcus.

I will let Marcus know.

:angel:

Where does this ship out of, WA like the cutters?  I hate waiting 7 freaking days for an order, although the prices are comparable to Fellers, which is pretty close to me, but still takes too long..

Where does this ship out of, WA like the cutters?  I hate waiting 7 freaking days for an order, although the prices are comparable to Fellers, which is pretty close to me, but still takes too long..

Yes, ships out of WA. via FedEx Ground