Tommy D

cheapest place to buy Oracal 651?

Within a couple of weeks, USCutter will be the best place to buy any Oracal product......

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :thumbsup:

Looking at the Item list, I see: Oraguard, Orajet, 5300 Economy, 5600 Economy, 631, 651, 751, 6510 Fluorescent, 8300 Transparent, and 8810 Frosted glass. Not sure if that is everything Oracal offers, but if not, the products we do not stock we will be able to get in, or drop ship.

Great news.....You may want to suggest you carry a couple of name brand transfer tapes also.

Just received our first shipment of R-Tape late last week.

Within a couple of weeks, USCutter will be the best place to buy any Oracal product......

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :thumbsup:

Looking at the Item list, I see: Oraguard, Orajet, 5300 Economy, 5600 Economy, 631, 651, 751, 6510 Fluorescent, 8300 Transparent, and 8810 Frosted glass. Not sure if that is everything Oracal offers, but if not, the products we do not stock we will be able to get in, or drop ship.

so ken do you know when we will be able to order them?

Marcus spoke to his rep earlier this week and was assured we would be seeing something within a week or two. They have had our money for several weeks now, and the order should have been filled by now.

If I need any Oracal..US Cutter will be where I get it. Cheaper or not. I know them, I know they are honest,and I know they will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.

Marcus and Ken are as honest as it gets. And what's more...we talk,they LISTEN! So far,everything we have asked for,they have provided. Who else does that?

Ken,you DO still have my mailing address for gifts and such,right?  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I am sure I do have it somewhere.

if not please forward it to me KthanxBai

Awesome oracal is all i use i will deff buy from you guys when time allows i like fellers because i always get my stuff within 24hours which is great in a jam but otherwise ill go through us cutter&vinyl  :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

This is great news! Ever since I switched over to Oracal ive been super pleased. I will  order from USCutter !!

Oracal shipment showed up today!! A couple days earlier than the 3rd, but still later than we initially expected. Should be listed on our online store within a few days.

:o

Guest fivestar

Oracal shipment showed up today!! A couple days earlier than the 3rd, but still later than we initially expected. Should be listed on our online store within a few days.

Ken could you send me a 50 yrd sample of the Oracal white?  :o :o ;D That is great news.

Ken could you send me a 50 yrd sample of the Oracal white?  :o;D:o That is great news.

50yd sample? No, sorry.    :o 

Never hurts to ask though.    :o

We also started carrying Easy Weed heat press vinyl from Siser. Ever tried it?

Guest fivestar

Ken could you send me a 50 yrd sample of the Oracal white?  :o;D:o That is great news.

50yd sample? No, sorry.     :o 

Never hurts to ask though.    :o

We also started carrying Easy Weed heat press vinyl from Siser. Ever tried it?

No I have never tried it and seriously if you want to send me a sample of that I will give 'er a go and report to the forum how it does. 

Sure glad to hear US Cutter is going to start carrying Oracal vinyl, I haven't tried Easy Weed, but heard it's also very good.

Jenny

:huh:

Are we ready yet?  :huh:

still doesnt look like it cause i dont see it on the website

are you going to have 631?

Yes

Are you going to have an application tape that will actually pick it up?

I can't get my 4075-rla to lift it to save my life.

Guest fivestar

I've never tried to peel the transfer tape off of 631, I've only did a few and the customer always installed them, I would always tell them to be sure and press it good with a credit card of driver's license.

Well when I seen this post and seen a piece of 631 sitting on the shelf I figured what the hey.  I can tell you using perfectear tape I had no problems what so ever.

Here's a pic of what I did, just goofing around to try it.

post-0-12986521115975_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986521155992_thumb.jpg