Tommy D

cheapest place to buy Oracal 651?

I don't know as far as cheapest.  I find most places to have the same prices, some a bit more or less, but you have to keep an eye on the cost for shipping.  I get all mine from Specialty Graphics.

Jenny

I don't know as far as cheapest.  I find most places to have the same prices, some a bit more or less, but you have to keep an eye on the cost for shipping.  I get all mine from Specialty Graphics.

Jenny

Exactly. most places are about the same, maybe a dollar or two difference. I heard that Fellers offers free shipping over $75 so that would be a good place to look.Shipping is what drives the price up.

As John said... Fellers offers free shipping on orders over $75.00, they are about $2.00 more per 15"x10yard roll, but the free shipping out weighs the cheaper prices other company charge. For me, it also helps that they have two different locals within 30 to 40 minutes of my residence.

And as far as customer service goes, They have some of the most helpful people I've talked on the phone with. When I first setup my account with them, I mentioned that I was just starting out, and completely new to the industry, and the operator took the time to explain things to me, offer suggestions on equipment, and when my order was a few dollars short of the free shipping(back then it was $50.00 orders), he suggested an extra squeegee or a $$$ filler to meet the free shipping requirements.  :)

I use Ordway    www.signsupply.com They have good prices, excellent customer service , fast turn around and free shipping on $100 orders. Never had a problem.

http://www.cvsignsupplies.com they have some of the lowest prices I've seen. I order from Sign Warehouse and I toldl them I found it cheaper. They usually knock off another 10%. Mention fellers has free shipping for orders over $75 ans SW will include free shipping. I just order some 24x50 Black and got it for approx. $135 and free shipping.

Everything is negotiable. Except the prices for my sign work.

If you have a N. Glantz Co in your town the stock most of the 651 751 colors for less than 15.00 a 10Y roll

Within a couple of weeks, USCutter will be the best place to buy any Oracal product......

:huh:

little by little us cutter is taking over the world.  Will they remember us little guys when they become big stars?

TO  MR PEABODY,  do you have a ph# for  http://www.cvsignsupplies.com ?

i cannot get e-mail to go through, it gets returned with fatal error.

thanks   duke

did you try any of the 3 phone numbers that are on the home page of there website

V 910-792-9245

F 910-395-4561

VTF 877-745-8549

what is the v f & t for?are they ph#s ?  dummy  here :lol:

duke

They are a good company to deal with.

I ordered a sign blank from them over the phone, and they were very friendly.

I will order from them again when the need arises.

Ken, that is great news!! The big question will be...shipping costs!!! 

Jenny

Ken, that is great news!! The big question will be...shipping costs!!! 

Jenny

Everything direct through our online site is now a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.

Within a couple of weeks, USCutter will be the best place to buy any Oracal product......

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :lol:

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :lol:

Looking at the Item list, I see: Oraguard, Orajet, 5300 Economy, 5600 Economy, 631, 651, 751, 6510 Fluorescent, 8300 Transparent, and 8810 Frosted glass. Not sure if that is everything Oracal offers, but if not, the products we do not stock we will be able to get in, or drop ship.

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :thumbsup:

Looking at the Item list, I see: Oraguard, Orajet, 5300 Economy, 5600 Economy, 631, 651, 751, 6510 Fluorescent, 8300 Transparent, and 8810 Frosted glass. Not sure if that is everything Oracal offers, but if not, the products we do not stock we will be able to get in, or drop ship.

so ken do you know when we will be able to order them?

Can't wait... if the prices are as good as you say they are going to be, Fellers might lose a customer, lol.

;)

ANY Oracal product?  Are you guys going to carry the full line of regular and specialized vinyl from Oracal?  If so, that is very good news.  :thumbsup:

Great news.....You may want to suggest you carry a couple of name brand transfer tapes also.