Sign in to follow this  
Guest hvd

Black segments around image?

Guest hvd

Hi everyone! 

I need some help with the VinylMaster software and printing. I don't really have any experience with photoshop or anything of the sort. I started using vinyl/paper cutters when I bought a Silhouette Cameo 4 last year and that software is the only one I'm familiar with. I have a very basic understanding of file formats (which I think may be my issue?). Basically, I'm a newbie and I'm frustrated to tears.

I make sticker sheets for my Etsy shop and I have only ever worked with PNG files in the Silhouette software. When I try to print those same PNG files through VinylMaster, I keep getting these black lines/segments dotted around some of my images. It's super frustrating as it's noticeable and I'm not able to sell these. Does anyone know why this happens? PXL_20220212_032706978.thumb.jpg.781b1b3162271e3f695c184f9efc1946.jpgPXL_20220212_032713342.thumb.jpg.7b4283f2a3a1940492d1cb1251a4b3f5.jpg

If you're willing, post your file so others may inspect it to see what's going on.

Guest hvd

Here's the file. I had to recreate it because I had closed out of my other one without saving. I reprinted this morning and it seems to have minimal black spots, but I'd still like to know how to eliminate them entirely. 

CD001.vDoc

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this