Helmut

Calibrating Rulers Inside of Vinylmaster

Is there a way to adjust the scale of the rulers inside of Vinylmaster? Previously, I was using a 24 inch monitor and when I set Vinylmaster to 100%, the rulers where accurate. I could hold a real ruler up to the screen and an inch on the real ruler was also an inch on the ruler in Vinylmaster. I recently upgraded to a 32 inch monitor and now each inch measures 1.25 inches on the ruler in Vinylmaster. I'm used to working at 100% so I can see the actual size of my projects as I'm working and this really annoys me. Is there an adjustment somewhere or am I just going to have to live with this and work at 75%? Thank you.

I don't recall ever seeing an option like that in VM. You will just have to set the zoom manually, 80%, to get true size.

Inkscape has a option kind of like what you're wanting. You set the zoom level you want to get the correct size then when you click on the 1:1 zoom option it'll go to that setting.

Only way I can think of to get the ruler to measure correctly while also at 100% zoom would be to change the DPI/resolution of your monitor.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.