Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve k

S&a creations

Guest Steve k

I am a New beginner I bought a second hand vinyl cutter UScutter the person about it from do not have the PSN need a little advice of where I can find it it is not located on the outside of the printer

33 minutes ago, Guest Steve k said:

I am a New beginner I bought a second hand vinyl cutter UScutter the person about it from do not have the PSN need a little advice of where I can find it it is not located on the outside of the printer

Aloha and welcome to the forum. If you take the time to register for it, your post will go up immediately, and registration is simple and free.

I would help us to know what model cutter you have, or can you ask the person that you purchased it from?

• Like 1

If you are referring to the PSN number for activating Vinyl Master software, that is not transferable to you. You will have to purchase your own license for Vinyl Master software.  The software is not sold to you, you are buying a license to "use" the software from Vinyl Master.  Vinyl Master will give you the activation code after you purchase.  Also, lose the word "printer"  Your vinyl cutter is NOT a printer, it is a vinyl cutter and does not use ink. 

If you did buy a license from Vinyl Master then go to    http://future.support/open.php  and open a ticket. 

If the software was not first deactivated properly (online) from the seller's computer, then you are stuck because it can't be activated on more than a single computer at a time. (All roads on this question lead back to the seller)

My suggestion is to spend $50 and get your own copy from USCUTTER.

Alternatively, download and install SignBlazer (free) and use that to run your cutter.