Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

Cricut - print then cut issue

OK so i have an epson 2760 ecotank. It prints great, when i print normally or from photo shop, but when i use Cricut print then cut, it goes to print it, it smears it. 
Im using Glossy sticker paper, ive tried 2 different brands of glossy and also tried a matte sticker paper. it smears on all them. 

IF i use photoshop to print, it prints perfect!
Ive even changed settings to normal printer paper etc. any ideas?

WHen i use print dialog box, it brings up the generic print dialog with minimal settings.

There is only a handful of people who answer questions here, and not one of them use a Cricut cutter or printer.  Check out the crafting forums, Cricut forum etc if you are wanting an answer or you will be waiting a long time. 

17 hours ago, Pcrat said:

OK so i have an epson 2760 ecotank. It prints great, when i print normally or from photo shop, but when i use Cricut print then cut, it goes to print it, it smears it. 
Im using Glossy sticker paper, ive tried 2 different brands of glossy and also tried a matte sticker paper. it smears on all them. 

IF i use photoshop to print, it prints perfect!
Ive even changed settings to normal printer paper etc. any ideas?

WHen i use print dialog box, it brings up the generic print dialog with minimal settings.

make sure you are using a vinyl made for aqueous ink - water based inks require a special layer to be added over the vinyl or the ink will not dry - causing smearing