Knobhill

Vista 64 bit

Vista Ultimate/SignBlazer 06....No Problems at all :

I know this is sooo icon_offtopic.gif ... Buggie - can I acquire you emoticon to add to my emoticon page?

Vista Ultimate/SignBlazer 06....No Problems at all :

Are you using Vista 64 bit? I would like to set up my second station with Vista x64 because I'm running Opteron processors with a lot of memory.

64 bit ..hand me down puter from big gamer.

Haumana  I don't remember where I got it but your welcome to it

post-2220-12986520296631_thumb.gif

post-2220-12986520310163_thumb.gif

Guest Terry

What's Vista

LOL,  :thumbsup: Don't like the new OS huh?

Vista is the debil!  ;)

Not running Vista on anything. But have clients running it. The 64bit version is definately stable, but since SP1 came out many of the problems with the 32bit seem to have disappeared. As for me, I'll keep XP Pro as long as it is supported, especially in light of the fact that MS is pushing to release Windows 7 next year. Just can't see buying a new OS when I know there is another just around the corner.

Not running Vista on anything. But have clients running it. The 64bit version is definately stable, but since SP1 came out many of the problems with the 32bit seem to have disappeared. As for me, I'll keep XP Pro as long as it is supported, especially in light of the fact that MS is pushing to release Windows 7 next year. Just can't see buying a new OS when I know there is another just around the corner.

No argument here. I still run XP in my work machine. Stable as a rock. I have Vista 64 at home and have no issues besides drivers being scarce.  Is anyone out there running Flexi or Omega on 64?