Sign in to follow this  
casiodan

Sending Cut Condition data to Graphtec CE7000

Hi All.

I have a Graphtec CE7000 and am running Flexi 21.

I want to change the cut condition of the cutter using production manager rather than doing it manually on the cutter.   There is an option to do it in Cut/Plot via the Driver Option setting but the plotter still remains on the previously used Condition.

I'm aware this could be a plotter question rather than Flexi but I had to pick one forum first.

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

Danny

No need to do it manually on the cutter, when you have a Graphtec Cutting Controller..and it can be done from your computer.  I only make my changes from my computer.  I don't have Flexi 21.  But I have 2 Graphtec FC cutters and Flexi software.   My cutters also say in Background settings> Condition Priority>  Program or Manual.  I have it on Program.  Most menus are the same on the CE and FC units.  It's just that the FC has more features.

4 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

No need to do it manually on the cutter, when you have a Graphtec Cutting Controller..and it can be done from your computer.  I only make my changes from my computer.  I don't have Flexi 21.  But I have 2 Graphtec FC cutters and Flexi software.   My cutters also say in Background settings> Condition Priority>  Program or manual.  I have it on Program.  

Genius!!      The Condition Priority setting is what I needed.  

In case anyone else finds this in future.... If you want flexi or any other software to control the Cutting Condition you need to open do the following on the plotter.

MENU > TOOL > CONDITION PRIORITY > PROGRAM.

Thanks MZ!

• Like 1

I used flexi for years. When the ex and I divorced he took the software with him, but I still have the files. I now use Adobe illustrator and had a former customer contact me to make his stickers, however the file is a .fs file. Can anyone convert it for me?