Sign in to follow this  
DANA16

Picture for tumbler sublimation prints out the wrong size

I am using tumbler templates that I bought from ETSY and using Silhouette Studio to print the pictures for 20 OZ Straight tumblers. The template says it is 9.313" X 8.21" 

I am using an Epson ET-2760 that I converted according to Cosmos Ink website. The templates are JPG's and PNG's. The pictures I am trying to print out are ones I bought from various ETSY vendors. The pictures are mostly JPG's. I learned how to merge the pictures with the templates by watching a YouTube video. I do everything just like the person in the video does and everything looks right, but when it prints out, the 9.3" that goes around the tumbler is the right dimension, but the 8.2" dimension that goes from the top to bottom of the tumbler only prints out at about 6.75" tall. So my printed pictures wrap all the way around the tumbler, but are too short for the tumbler top to bottom. They print out beautifully, but they just don't fit the tumbler top to bottom. I can't figure out the problem. I was going to try to give some tumblers for Christmas and it's not working out. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing the problem. Please help.

What did you do to get it to print right? I'm sure everyone, besides myself would like to know. Thanks

• Like 1