AngelBaby

Need help recreating

I am making a tumbler and have been working on it for a bit, and I've gotten to a point that I need help recreating this image. I cannot seem to identify the font. Please help? I don't need the black speckles, just solid green with yellow outline. 

ZiNMH-lQ.jpg

Damn, that took all of 40 minutes, incredible.
Mark-s, you're a beast.

Bonus points if you name the SOFTBALL typeface!

And a Gold Star if you can pinpoint that "C" in the CB logo.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, mark-s said:

BigLodgeTypeFree (Regular) is what you seek.

mark-s

I have found the bottom font, called stout otf (400) but I can't seem to find a free download since I'll only be using it once. Can you guide me where to find this font?

11 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

I have found the bottom font, called stout otf (400) but I can't seem to find a free download since I'll only be using it once. Can you guide me where to find this font?

If it's a paid font, chance are you will not find it for free anywhere. You can try and look for something similar. What website did you see the font for sale, because there are a ton of fonts with "stout" in the name and/or descriptor.

Have you tried to ask the designer or the graphic for the file?

I believe that AngelBaby is now seeking the bottom SOFTBALL font for free -- what they termed "stout otf (400)" which is similar or exact to https://www.whatfontis.com/SF-Chrome-Fenders-Bold.font

Free for personal use (non-commercial) -- if you are making any money from this, then pay the creator,  Copyright c ShyFonts Type Foundry ---  Please.

The BC intertwined can be recreated using Helvectica Extended Medium (stretch out the C to match).

bc.EPS

bc.JPG

• Like 2