WildCorral

Which Oracal red and blue?

While searching the forum, I've see that black, white, red and blue are the most popular colors that people sell. Which Oracal numbers do you use for red and blue?

That's a fair question. Intermediate Calendared 651 has Blue in so many different shades! 086 Brilliant seems to be the go-to for most of my work; it is about the same as 065 Sapphire in GreenStar (USCUTTER house brand). Do you own a sample card of the Oracal materials? Worthwhile having one of those.

Red is Red 031. USCUTTER 030.

Your need of colors is to what your business model is.  Where  sign businesses may  need bright colors for signs and store windows, banners etc.  I do other other types, where black,  matte black, white, silver, red is my go to colors.  I do carry 5 different blues.  I carry at all times, 30 colors in 50 yard rolls. 24" and 30" wide. 

Did you get yourself a cutter now? 

1 hour ago, WildCorral said:

While searching the forum, I've see that black, white, red and blue are the most popular colors that people sell. Which Oracal numbers do you use for red and blue?

13 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Did you get yourself a cutter now? 

I’ll be looking at a Graphtec CE5000 that VinylMotivations has for sale. Finding a day when it fits his schedule has been difficult and it’s an 8 hour round trip for me. I’m going by what I keep seeing on the forum, that it is better to get a used Graphtec than a new Chinese cutter. 

1 hour ago, WildCorral said:

I’ll be looking at a Graphtec CE5000 that VinylMotivations has for sale. Finding a day when it fits his schedule has been difficult and it’s an 8 hour round trip for me. I’m going by what I keep seeing on the forum, that it is better to get a used Graphtec than a new Chinese cutter. 

Great,  I bought mine(FC) in 2008,  I have never had a problem with it. I run a business with mine. 

Great, I bought my SC2 (Chinese cutter) several years ago, never had a problem with it. I run a business with mine.