Sign in to follow this  
Worble7

Alignment marks as to line up multiple vinyl

Did you watch the video that i posted, it pretty much walks you through the entire process.

Yes I did.....this does not turn on and off my colors like she can also a differnt program but I usderstand they all work kind of the same. Here's a screen shot 

10-24-2021 8-49-16 AM.jpg

Back to copy paste... You do that part in the design phase before you ever send it to the cut menu. Essentially the marks you place to use as registration marks are part of the design and they just need to all stack up in the same place. As Mike said copy the black ones and then paste them in the same spot you copied them from and change the color to match the gold or whatever color you have going next. Once you have them all in there when you ARE over in the cut menu and select a color they will show up with each color of your design. 

• Like 1

I know it's something simple I'm missing but I can't put my finger on it......This is what the cut screen looks like after I did both colors and still not showing up in cut. I have 4 windows as where i think I should have 2 correct? I come and tinker every few days so I don't lose my mind. Thanks Jeff

10-30-2021 5-10-23 PM.jpg

Have you ever tried to reinstall another version of Graphtec Pro Studio, so that you can get the registration marks.?

14 hours ago, Worble7 said:

I know it's something simple I'm missing but I can't put my finger on it......This is what the cut screen looks like after I did both colors and still not showing up in cut. I have 4 windows as where i think I should have 2 correct? I come and tinker every few days so I don't lose my mind. Thanks Jeff

10-30-2021 5-10-23 PM.jpg

Go back to the design screen and make the 2 blacks (design and reg marks) the same color.

Make the 2 browns (design and reg marks) the same color.

They are not the same and why you have 4 and not 2.

That will fix the problem.

• Like 2

I went back and downloaded ver. 2.90 has the reg marks put them in and it worked great. Now why would they change this is my question?? Thanks everyone for your help. Jeff

Done!!!!.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 3:26 PM, Worble7 said:

I went back and downloaded ver. 2.90 has the reg marks put them in and it worked great. Now why would they change this is my question?? Thanks everyone for your help. Jeff

Done!!!!.jpg

Ha ha. Probably an "oh crap" moment where someone realized theyd forgotten it. 

Back to the original info. I have a couple programs that will addd thse registration marks like you did here. I still don't use them because they don't always put them where I want them. I still make mine manually and add them to the design in the same spot and each with the colors that associate. Still a good skill to learn, it may help you one day. I don't know the graphtec studio program but there SHOULD be a way to copy an object or group of them (your home made registration marks) and then paste them in place so that they are pasted back into the design right on top of the very copy you made. You then change the color of the new set that are on top of the originals and you now have built in registration marks.