Dakotagrafx

windows 11 now on design computer

no time to play as I have to get up early for 2 hr drive to dr.  anyone else in the guinea pig status?

7 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

no time to play as I have to get up early for 2 hr drive to dr.  anyone else in the guinea pig status?

I'm not even a huge fan of Win10. I'm going to wait for others to brick their machines & cutter, then will decide from there :P

Whaaaaaaaat?  I'm not leaving the comfort of WinXP running my SC2, with SignBlazer. That $40 Dell laptop I have hooked-up needs to stay alive, please God.

I never upgrade OS unless forced to. sticking with Win 7 on my main computer till it dies. Hell up till just a few years ago I still had 95 running on a extra PC. :)

• Like 1

cutter computer not changing, nor the other 2 but first impression on design computer is I like it.  Pretty sure the Mac crowd will see some similarities.  I customized some widgets, tested my graphtec pro studio, Corel, etc and everything seems happy so far.   Keep in mind this is a machine with 8 core and ryzen7x , 64gb ram so it isn’t a stripped down model test.   

• Like 1