puchacho

Graphtec ce7000-60 bowing issue on 24 media

As the title says, I bought my ce7000 around june this year and so far I just needed it for sheet media and small vinyl jobs. As of lately i've been needing to cut 24 inch media and the material bows in the middle, no matter how flat or the kind of material im using. If its wider than 50cm ( so i need to position the pinch roller all the way to the left) it bows in the middle and my blade ends up scoring the material. 
I started worrying about my machine because I read another post here that had the same problem, although it does not happen on long but narrow media, in that case it tracks just right. Its been a while since that post was brought up so as of 2021 i'd like to know what solutions are available and what can I do to fix my problem. 
Sorry in advance for the formatting im not  too tech savy on forum-like web pages

Show some pictures of your problem.  Show the entire front of the cutter, with the vinyl sitting in it.  We can't tell what you are doing, to give you advise.  Does the vinyl lay flat on a table etc?   What type of vinyl?   Sometimes people buy small rolls of vinyl and it is tightly rolled on a small roll or no roll at all.  You would have to reroll the vinyl the opposite direction and hold for awhile to get it to lay flat.