Sign in to follow this  
keithv

Graphtech FC9000

Hi All,

We bought this machine to cut cover stock on 60 inch roll - 3 up Images, and when sold to us from a 3rd party it was said to do what we need - note we are not in the label/decal business.  when i try to perf cut and the perf is too deep the image pops out and then jams when it goes to the next image.  if the perf it too light it wont pop out at all and if its in between it will rip when popping it out.  I'm using premium archival matte cover stock maybe 215gsm. any one have a solution to this or is this machine just made for vinyl stock only? 

Your best bet would be to contact Graphtec Tech support.  There is only a a couple of hand fulls of volunteers here that answer questions, and we are only cutting vinyl with our Graphtecs.  Cutting that type of material is going to dull your blades very fast.   Perf cutting really takes some experimenting and practice to get the blade depth and force just right. 

• Like 1

thank you very much for your response.  i do have a support ticket for graphtech just waiting for them to get back to me.  its been a week already lol.  

• Like 1