Sign in to follow this  
Side

Drivers for Seiki 720T Vinyl Cutter

Hi all,

I've been trying to set up my Seiki 720T Vinyl Cutter, however I cannot get hold of the drivers required for it to work properly on my computer. I have scoured the web and checked the seikitech forums, however they seem to be down and only displaying the message: " Upgrading the forum... Don't worry, we will be back shortly with an updated forum. It will only be a minute ;)."

If anyone knows where I can get the drivers required at this point in time, that would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, when plugged in, the only changes in the device manager are under the USB heading rather than the Ports (COM & LPT). Is this due to the lack of drivers or is it just a misunderstanding between me and the tutorial videos I've been following?

Thanks in advance

Seiki Forum.png

Just an update, I've asked around and found a physical disk that allows the vinyl cutter to work, provided that Artcut2009 is used on the USB001 port within the software.

I've attached the executable files for the driver installation for 32x and 64x Bit Windows Operating Systems, as well as the English installation manual, so hopefully anyone who has had the same issue as me can find this useful.

Win32.exe

Win64.exe

USB print driver installation manual.doc

• Like 1

Mahalo for keeping the forum updated and providing files and info!  It's members such as yourself that makes forum a great source.