harrywood1995

Graphtec Studio Print Quality

Hey Guys!

I've just recently got myself a Graphtec CE7000 which I absolutely love - it's a massive upgrade from our Cricuts..!

I'm using Graphtec Studio to make projects to print and cut on sticker paper, however, I'm having massive issues with the quality of print. I've got printer settings already preset for our stickers (which are very vibrant and bring out the colours) however they just don't seem to reflect in the quality of output from the software.

I know there is nothing wrong with my Mac or Printer as other software seems to print absolutely fine and to the quality, we would expect.

Can anyone help!

Harry

are you using graphtec studio or graphtec pro studio that serial number came with your plotter on a color piece of paper (yellow if I recall correctly) ?

5 hours ago, harrywood1995 said:

Just Graphtec Studio, I didn't think you could get the pro version on Mac although I may be mistaken?

You are not mistaken. GS is currently the only version of this particular offered up in Mac format. A possible option however, is if you bootcamp or parallel your Mac to run Windows on it, then you can utilize the GPS software.

• Like 1

Would the fact that I'm using GS cause issues with print quality perchance? 

I've got a Windows laptop which is spare, however, I like to make projects on my Macbook/iMac

6 hours ago, harrywood1995 said:

Would the fact that I'm using GS cause issues with print quality perchance? 

I've got a Windows laptop which is spare, however, I like to make projects on my Macbook/iMac

Not sure but gs is not the same as the gps as the gps is actually rebranded as flexi pro without the rip function and I know from experience the gsp prints great .  Not sure who make the cheaper gs version