I m using my uscutter MH-871-MK2 exclusively with a rotring pen to draw plans. The files are sent from the corel draw and many times I experience some errors (which I think are post-processing) such as jerks in the axes (x or Y). Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. What software do you recommend from you to make the prints of the plans and avoid these errors? i have tried on plt ... and various extensioens ....I, I can buy it your software I have no problem.

today i buy the original software Vinylcut, but the problem is still...

y draw in core archive plt...

see it in picture in screen and error in paper :(

199541328_4220128934711082_3657420500864685889_n.png

206655951_191195492945396_6588177039048214497_n.png

10 minutes ago, andres hulais said:

Speed 40

press pen 190

is that what you ask me? Another problem is that the letter makes them double, and it is a spelling of a single line

File> Vinyl spooler> Calibration>cutter scale      Double.  try and slide away and see if there are 2 layers of the file.  Slide away and delete.

cutter scale.JPG

That cutter doesn't have a lot of memory. It also has a cheap Chinese chipset.  Not TRUE usb like higher end cutters.    Some people have no problems with the USB connection.  Others nothing but problems.  Best to run on a serial connection or a Tripp-lite Keyspan adapter  (that is the brand name and known to work with vinyl cutters) and the null modem cable that came with the cutter.  

• Like 1

While true, I don't believe memory is the issue here. Could be a tracking issue, I don't have much experience with running paper through the cutter so I'm not sure how well it tracks compared to vinyl. How big is this image? Try making a simple image the same size. Say just a large box with a circle in it. How does that come out?

• Like 1

I think it's either a tracking issue or some sort of x/y calibration issue. I wouldn't even know how to dial that in on a MH cutter. 

As to the double cutting/drawing, take a look in outline mode. If you are having this issue with text it is because the cutter/plotter is designed to cut vinyl and the text litterally has an outline rather than being a single line so the cutter is tracing the outside of each letter so it does in fact have two lines. In the case of vinyl work the end result is a letter that is left after removing the excess unused vinyl (weeding) and you see a letter. In your case you get an outline around the edge of the letter as traced with the pen. Your plotter/cutter is capable of just doing a single line but the software you are using may not be capable of producing DRAFT like effects due to it being designed for vinyl cutting rather than plotting out a scaled drawing.