Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

Proof Versions -- now up to v.09 and still not approved!

I normally don't get into many revisions on sign jobs, usually v.03 is the most the client requests before I'm approved to go ahead.

This one is getting out of hand. It's already at v.09 and still going back and forth.

Well, it's what happens when you have more than one person making decisions, with several different company officers who want their ideas incorporated into the design. I actually thought we were good at v.04, and then all sorts of emails started flying around, leading to several more revisions, and now v.09 is ready. Crossing my fingers.

(attached is my standard Job Sheet, in case anyone can utilize it for their own workflow).

Job Worksheet.doc

Charge per hour for your design work and 5hey tend to be more decisive quicker ;)

• Like 1

A little behind on this but I usually send a proof with 2-3 choices for the customer to select from. This has worked well for me and have very few to ask for more . Time is money and if they know there is a design charge (per hour) they seem to decide much quicker. Just my $.02.