Jereal

Display showing testing

Great to be in a forum where help is being rendered, thanks in anticipation. 

Please my MH721 MK2 plotter is showing testing repeated when I send a job for cutting. What could be the problem and how can I get it resolved. Thanks

55 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

can you post a video?

Thanks for the reply, please I have closed for the day, but its jacks and move to touch the red button on the end showing testing on the screen over and over until it finishes spooling.

Has it ever worked? When you first turn it on, what does it do? If you load some vinyl and hit the test button on the cutter what does it do?

17 hours ago, darcshadow said:

Has it ever worked? When you first turn it on, what does it do? If you load some vinyl and hit the test button on the cutter what does it do?

Thanks for your response, Yes its begin working fine until two days ago and everything else works fine till this moment. Test, pause, movement keys, set up all works fine. Just when I send job it displaces testing with a short sound.

What software are you using? Has an update been pushed to your computer recently? Have you tried a different software? There are several with free trials.

5 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

What software are you using? Has an update been pushed to your computer recently? Have you tried a different software? There are several with free trials.

Master vinyl cutter

Try downloading SignBlazer Elements and testing your machine with that cutting software.

wowzer., haumana, guess what? Yep, I found out an amazing thing tonite. USCutter is allowing access to the SignBlazer download once more. It's still hidden, but will prompt for download. As always, disable anti-virus defenders, this V7.0.0 is 'cracked' to run forever, as abandonware, will install safely and run properly --- when using this MH unit, select in cutter setup RedSail model.

• Thanks 1

Thanks will try it and give a feedback, I really appreciate everyone's effort in helping a brother. 

Thanks I have installed the signblazer its give the same response when a job is sent for cutter. I am out of idea

Seems like you may have a motherboard problem. You might try calling USCutter tech support and see if they have any other ideas. If they don't you basically have 2 options, buy a new mother board and replace it or cliff the unit and get a new cutter, maybe even upgrade to an SC or better.