Sign in to follow this  
cinikal

Anyone know how to use a MH871-mk2 with Flexi Sign 7.6v2?

I have always had Flexi Sign 7.6 v2 with my older plotters. I just acquired this MH871-MK2,  Does anyone know if any of the supplied plotters offered in 7.6 will work with this plotter? I think my older Refine cutters worked with I think it was a Roland driver.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

just go into production manager and set up the uscutter or refine mh871 and should work - I also believe a roland pnc1000 driver works 

That's the problem there is no Refine or US Cutter listed in the 7.6v2 software. and there doesn't seem to be a way to add anything. I will try the PNC1000 and see what happens.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:54 AM, cinikal said:

That's the problem there is no Refine or US Cutter listed in the 7.6v2 software. and there doesn't seem to be a way to add anything. I will try the PNC1000 and see what happens.

there is a .csm file that you have to drag into your flexi instalation folder and your mh should appear in your flexi list,that way you can set up your mh871, let me see if i can upload the files here,hope it works for ya, there is a read me file that way you can do it.

uscutter_flexi_driver.zip

• Like 1