Sign in to follow this  
carnage1992

USCutter IT9500 Heat Press Won't Power On

Hello.  I have a USCutter IT9500 Heat Press that won't power on.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Can I swap out the switch and fuse?  If so, can I order replacement parts here?  Thanks!

you will need to contact uscutter support - they seldom visit the forum - but one other thing I would try is if it has a standard computer power cord try that - I had a plotter come with a defective cord once 

• Thanks 1

Thank you Dakotagrafx!  I'll try that.  I noticed the back fuse was not working and ordered a replacement 20A circuit breaker off of Amazon for $8.00.  I'll let you know if replacing the cord or circuit breaker works.

14 minutes ago, carnage1992 said:

Thank you Dakotagrafx!  I'll try that.  I noticed the back fuse was not working and ordered a replacement 20A circuit breaker off of Amazon for $8.00.  I'll let you know if replacing the cord or circuit breaker works.

How old is it and are you the original purchaser?   I had to replace a controller on a Susie once. 

I just picked it up locally for $10.  Excellent shape.  I can't seem to find much documentation on it though.  Replacing the circuit breaker did not work, but I have a new on/off switch and power cord coming in today.  I'm hoping that it's just the on/off switch.  I will let you know.  Thanks!

Check to make sure heating element has resistance , then move on to replace the controller would be my guess.   If the platen element doesn’t have resistance or continuity then that would be bad 

• Like 1

I certainly like to see the enthusiasm of carnage. Getting right into the nuts and bolts of this thing, and breathing life back in.

Also, having the feedback is great, we seldom have it provided on these types of troubleshoots.

• Like 1

The Heat press is not made by UScutter. It is rebranded for UScutter to sell. Is there some kind of a plate on it? 

• Thanks 1

carnage, it's a heat press. It heats up, you pull the press handle down, wait, pop open the platen, done.

What 'documentation' are you seeking?

• Thanks 1

Mz Skeeter is right.  Heat Press is not made by UScutter.  It was rebranded.  I found the docs for using the digital display.  Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, carnage1992 said:

Mz Skeeter is right.  Heat Press is not made by UScutter.  It was rebranded.  I found the docs for using the digital display.  Thanks again!

Nothing is made by USCutter. They distribute/sell items.

• Thanks 1

What about their squeegees? It says "USCUTTER" right on them.

apixhtiz9__53871.1614272931.220.290.jpg?

Yeah, I'm just being silly. It's that kind of day.

• Haha 2