Scratchthejeepguy

Where else to get blank signs?

I ordered a bunch of blank, 18x24, short flute, signs from USCutter last week.  They sent me long flutes which I can't use for my order.  I called them right when they opened the next day, sent them pictures, and they said they'd send it to their claims department and that I should expect an email with instructions on what will happen next.  It's been 3 days now and I hear the same thing from them every time I call.  

I've had great luck with USCutter in the past but I need these signs and am looking for somewhere else to buy from.  Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

mumpower  in virginia - always keep extra on hand!

I just checked out their website and while they're site was very unimpressive, they're prices weren't.  I asked for 50 each of the blank signs and stakes and they had to call me back on shipping...

They called back and said shipping alone would be 85.00-90.00!?!?!?!

USCutter charges 11.99?

You buy regularly from these guys Dakota?

6 minutes ago, Scratchthejeepguy said:

I just checked out their website and while they're site was very unimpressive, they're prices weren't.  I asked for 50 each of the blank signs and stakes and they had to call me back on shipping...

They called back and said shipping alone would be 85.00-90.00!?!?!?!

USCutter charges 11.99?

You buy regularly from these guys Dakota?

I have used them but shipping wasn’t that high.  Uscutter actually loses money on shipping I was told, not sure why my power shipping was so much.  Been 2 years though since I ordered from anyone, don’t go thru as many now that I sold the printer and don’t do as many golf / charity event signs.

You can try grimco.com  I have a friend that regularly orders sign blanks from them.

• Like 1

USCutter finally stepped up and shipped them out with rush shipping.theyre not here yet, but should be tomorrow. I'll check out Grimco though, it's good to have options.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scratchthejeepguy said:

USCutter finally stepped up and shipped them out with rush shipping.theyre not here yet, but should be tomorrow. I'll check out Grimco though, it's good to have options.

thinking about it - usually bannerjohn would message me when mumpower had their specials and that was probably the cheaper shipping - but what you was quoted still seems way excessive 

• Like 1