Guest kayla conder

overlapping cute

Guest kayla conder

my cutter keeps overlapping my lines, i have tried welding my cut, i tried turning down my cut speed, i have tried grounding my machine, i have tried readjusting my blade to make sure that its not too far out or in, i have tried adjusting my cut settings on vinyl master. someone pleas help1240186703_cutexample.thumb.jpg.ca7ab9ce5c722fc837a37e3b09987656.jpg

Is it possible that you choose more than 1 copy in your cutting software?   Do you have your vinyl prefeed and not pulling from the roll.  You should always have enough vinyl free and loose to do the entire order.  Pinch rollers are over the grit rollers as they should be?   Have you made sure that the file is not doubled?  Try and delete a line see if another is under it. 

The first thing I will look at is the file. Any double shapes, any overlapping lines or shapes overshooting from the joints. I also posted a video showing doubled up vector shape in an ai file a while ago. Do a closer inspection of the file.

The next would be to have a look at overcuts. Are the lines overshooting from the joints or something?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.