Scratchthejeepguy

Got any tips for me?

I have a whole bunch of yard signs to make.  I think I've gotten a pretty good system down but I'm not a professional, and I know there are a bunch of you with some tips that could help me out, so I had a friend record my process and I'm posting the video here so you can critique it.  Before you say anything, I'll answer a couple questions:

1. Yes, the camera is annoying, has a very noisy focus, and keeps going out of focus.  It's all I had at the time.

2. Yes I'm using clear packing tape at 3:08.  I get it for free and have tons of it.  Free tape is cheaper than painters tape.

3. Don't say "Don't rip the transfer tape when unrolling it at 1:26".  My bad there.

4. Since the vinyl is exactly the same width as the sign, I have to spend the time lining it up at 2:51, then I don't have to trim the ends.

5. I peel off the transfer tape in 2 pieces at 5:05,  so it's easier.  That's a big chunk of tape!

Let me know if you have any tips for me please.

https://youtu.be/txCfoDIecwQ

Don't know if this will help you or if you have time to make one.

Mine cost a little more but made one years ago using a Newman roller frame from screen printing and clear app tape.  Has served me well over the years