CMJ

Print max size

I can't seem to figure out how to print my image 8.5 x 11.  It says my registration marks will print out the area.

Have you checked what the workspace area is? 

That didn't work for me.  This is what I am seeing.  When I go to preview and chose to where it shows printable it says epson printable image.

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 5.52.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 5.56.37 PM.png

I can't see your pics.

What are you trying to do? The SC is not a printer, the closest you would get to that would be if you put a pen in the blade carriage holder to plot something.

• Like 1

I got it to print larger, now I can't get it to cut.  I have watched the YT videos even went to craftedge or something like that website.  When I go to set my laser it will do point one then it freezes or I can keep hitting next and it will cut just not where the design is.  This is so furstrating.  I am using my computer to move the laser.  If I click on use software settings it just crashes the entire program

Sounds like your using USB connection.  A serial cable connection or a Tripplite Keyspan Adapter with your null modem cable is a much better connection. Those value cutters have a cheap Chinese chipset in them.  They are not real USB like a higher end cutters.  We always tell buyers of value cutters to put them a serial connection or a Tripp-lite Keyspan Adapter.  That is the brand name  and the one that works with a value cutter.   Find the best price.   https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Keyspan-High-Speed-USA-19HS/dp/B0000VYJRY/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tripp+lite+keyspan+adapter&qid=1618433796&sr=8-1