Sign in to follow this  
Dewi

Graphtec cutting plotter controller

Hello,

I bought a second hand ce6000-60. 
I do not have an activation code or CD so I cannot use the Graphtec software. 
Now i use Adobe Illustrator in combination with Cutting master 4.

Now im looking for a program with which I can set the speed, force, etc on the computer. 
I saw that this program is available from Graphtec, but are there other programs?

Knipsel.PNG

That is the Graphtec Cutting Controller.     You control the cutter from your computer. No need to change settings on your cutter.   I use it with my Graphtec FC all the time. Download the Controller for the CE6000-60

If the CM plug in works with your AI, there is no need for any additional software, unless you would really prefer to use a different design software. If that's the case, then any cutting software that will have the right driver for your CE6000-60 will do. 

On 4/11/2021 at 5:25 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

That is the Graphtec Cutting Controller.     You control the cutter from your computer. No need to change settings on your cutter.   I use it with my Graphtec FC all the time. Download the Controller for the CE6000-60 

thanks for your comment!
I have searched for the program but can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me where I can download it for free?

On 4/11/2021 at 11:15 PM, haumana said:

If the CM plug in works with your AI, there is no need for any additional software, unless you would really prefer to use a different design software. If that's the case, then any cutting software that will have the right driver for your CE6000-60 will do. 

thanks for your comment!

1 hour ago, Dewi said:

Thank you!

Your welcome.  To be able to use the Graphtec Cutting Controller, your vinyl cutter needs to be sitting there ready to cut your design.. or it will not work.   Make your changes before you send your design.