Scratchthejeepguy

Grad yard signs

It's that time of the year again!  I made a metric ton of these last year for the 2020 grads.  Someone who bought one last year from me also has a graduate this year and wanted the exact same one (with a different hashtag and year) so I made them one.  I posted it on Facebook this morning and by 10 pm I have 15 more orders!  I expect many more orders once more people see them.  Already placed an order with USCutter for more vinyl, blank signs and stakes.  I hope I have enough transfer tape to last, they were out of the 24" Greenstar I usually use...

These things sell themselves!

00.jpg

• Like 3

And also the Mowing/Landscaping/Mulch guys, they're always seeking these advertising signs! I order blanks by the full case (100).

scratchTJG, so, what are you charging the students (parents)?

I recently made a single 18x24 coroplast sign for a neighbor, thought I would share here.

20170209_135612.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, slice&dice said:

And also the Mowing/Landscaping/Mulch guys, they're always seeking these advertising signs! I order blanks by the full case (100).

scratchTJG, so, what are you charging the students (parents)?

I recently made a single 18x24 coroplast sign for a neighbor, thought I would share here.

Nice sign!

I charge 20.00, single color, single sided, 18X24 with stake.

Would love to know what others charge for similar stuff.

Yeah, I get $18.50 for non-commercial projects (church groups, animal rescues, school activities, etc.) and $22.50 for the landscapers and home renovation guys. Sometimes I even manage to get them to splurge on a "banjo" steel frame, which is much sturdier than the cheapie wire stakes.

BanjoSignMeas_grande.jpg?v=1583815734

• Like 2

Well, as long as this thread is *bumped* again, I figured it's worthwhile to offer a direct link to the USCUTTER sales page for short-flute (landscape orientation -- wider than tall) blanks

https://uscutter.com/short-flute

and while we're at it, here's the link to the wire stakes ---
https://uscutter.com/stepstake-2-wire-stake-for-4mm-corrugated-plastic-signs-case-of-50

Ur Welcome.

• Like 1