storm2313

Vinyl Master Support Not Responding After 6 Days???

Tony, sent me an email last night, and wanted to schedule the remote session. 

I'm currently discussing a time to get one done while he analyzes the file I'm having an issue with. 

I appreciate him, and their team getting back to me.

• Like 2

Ok, I received in my new Epson P7000, and the error is still present, but I was able to generate a bug report as VM Expert crashed. 

I forwarded it to Tony, and the team for review. 

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who has been having issues with lack of communication with FutureCorp. I have been in contact with both Olivia and Tony both over the last month. But only seem to get a reply from them once every week and a half. I feel bad as I have been pestering them every few days to get some help. Finally reached out to me last week to set up a time for a remote session but that was 7 days ago now. Ive messaged them since for an update but no dice. 

For reference I opened my ticket up at the end of February and it still hasn't been resolved. Really enjoy the VM software as I've used it for about 4 years now. 

Hope to hear something back soon as I'm actively paying for VM XPT but can't utilize it. 

Davis, I feel for you as XPT isn't cheap.

This casual laid back attitude with their support really has to stop. If the company is selling software then its expected to require support within 24 hours. 

Especially software designed for manufacturing as I don't know of anyone dropping 1K to print stickers for themselves. I don't understand why they continue to sell more licenses if they can't support the ones that are currently sold. 

Lack of infrastructure will sabotage any company. Its really a shame as the software is really great when it cooperates, but the lack of continued tutorial videos, and software updates really needs to be addressed. 

I wish you the best as I'm sure you certainly need to utilize the software right now. 

All tickets are responded to as they arrive 7 days per week. No one is ignored. However, many people are using free email services from Google and Microsoft etc. These platforms do not care about tech support email and often see it as Spam so it is sent to your Junk or Spam folder or blocked altogether. Hence you may not even know we have replied to you. 

Solution, mark or set @iifuture.com as a safe sender. 

In regard this thread, this is from the support tech:

I logged onto that customer two days ago (the one who started the thread) and spent 2 hours yesterday updating the driver and finding the issue and am logging in again tomorrow early in the morning. It is a very old machine, and he had the wrong version of a few files. 

The fact is, some issues do take time to resolve and we are constantly working on tech support issues, many of which are not of our making or within our control. 

• Like 2