Sign in to follow this  
lilone2j

ce7000 not cutting some nodes

ok, so sometimes the machine does not cut the middle of an a or the whole a, sometimes the machine skips a bird on a project, sometimes the on in Son does not cut sometimes just the inside of the o. always these same issues in the projects but not always on every project.  super random when it will happen and when it won't.  I'm using Inkscape to design/add text and then opening in graphtec studio to send to ce7000 for cutting. 

everything is set as a path in Inkscape 

2 hours ago, lilone2j said:

ok, so sometimes the machine does not cut the middle of an a or the whole a, sometimes the machine skips a bird on a project, sometimes the on in Son does not cut sometimes just the inside of the o. always these same issues in the projects but not always on every project.  super random when it will happen and when it won't.  I'm using Inkscape to design/add text and then opening in graphtec studio to send to ce7000 for cutting. 

everything is set as a path in Inkscape 

Make sure you are cutting all colors , sounds like some of the design might not be all the same color and you might be cutting by color

Why not design and cut from graphtec studio pro, it’s about a $2000 that comes with the ce7000

because I  only allowed to have it on 1 machine and I design on a different machine than the one connected to my machine unfortunately.  

3 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Make sure you are cutting all colors , sounds like some of the design might not be all the same color and you might be cutting by color

it is all the same color and I have cut 2 of the same project one after the other and had different results with both cuts, same settings

call graphtec support = but firsts create the design directly in graphtec studio pro to eliminate the inkscape factor - then call them

14 hours ago, lilone2j said:

because I  only allowed to have it on 1 machine and I design on a different machine than the one connected to my machine unfortunately.  

I do things on several different computers sometimes.  I just save my files to an email draft to myself.  I can get my files from any computer, by email drafts.  If something happened to one of my computers.  My files are easy to access. 

20 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I do things on several different computers sometimes.  I just save my files to an email draft to myself.  I can get my files from any computer, by email drafts.  If something happened to one of my computers.  My files are easy to access. 

do you use grapthec studio? 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:28 AM, Dakotagrafx said:

call graphtec support = but firsts create the design directly in graphtec studio pro to eliminate the inkscape factor - then call them

So I saw another post where it was recommended to uncheck auto-weld, I did that and everything seems to be cutting now.....

• Like 1